Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need a new chin spoiler.

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2011, 04:26 PM
kput
4th Gear Member

Default Need a new chin spoiler.

Well I hit a curb and did some minor damage to my chin spoiler, so I guess it's time for a new chin spoiler..

I LOVE the look of the CDC aggressive on the GT bumpers,
but obviously there isn't a cdc aggressive for the v6.

I like the really big ones from Cervini, but I feel that would just be TOO big...
Does anyone have pics of the Cervini on a v6, from the front?? and then maybe know what the clearance would be? clearance is a big deal around here. '

Also,
if I went with the Cervini, is there a splitter that would fit under it? I think that'd look pretty BA.
http://static.zoovy.com/img/stage3mo...in_spoiler.png

or is there any other chin spoilers out there that look good on the v6?
Old 12-15-2011, 04:51 PM
2005Redfire6
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by kput
Well I hit a curb and did some minor damage to my chin spoiler, so I guess it's time for a new chin spoiler..

I LOVE the look of the CDC aggressive on the GT bumpers,
but obviously there isn't a cdc aggressive for the v6.

I like the really big ones from Cervini, but I feel that would just be TOO big...
Does anyone have pics of the Cervini on a v6, from the front?? and then maybe know what the clearance would be? clearance is a big deal around here. '

Also,
if I went with the Cervini, is there a splitter that would fit under it? I think that'd look pretty BA.
http://static.zoovy.com/img/stage3mo...in_spoiler.png

or is there any other chin spoilers out there that look good on the v6?
I like that one a lot, I almost went with that one on the GT bumper before any of the others. Not sure about clearance though.
Old 12-15-2011, 05:05 PM
JayyVee
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by 2005Redfire6
I like that one a lot, I almost went with that one on the GT bumper before any of the others. Not sure about clearance though.
Suspension all came in today, week after christmas I'm gettin it done, and possibly some tintage as well. We're gonna have to meet up sometime over the holiday for a quick photo shoot and lemme hear that SC go wrrrrrr!

(like I need more encouragement to find myself a Pro-Charger than I already have..)

Where did you get yours installed btw? Heard some good hings about ATF here in Woodstock - just curious of how yours turned out.

OP: sorry for the almost thread-jack. The one in the link (Is that the CDC or Cervini I didn't follow which that was representing) looks darn hot. You guys seem to have more choices than the 2011+ cars so far (At least on the v6's), not many out there I can even consider.. :/
Old 12-16-2011, 01:27 AM
808muscle
5th Gear Member

Legend Splitter from silver horse racing is my favorite. Its solid fiberglass and quite strong.
Attached Thumbnails Need a new chin spoiler.-202.jpg