Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How would you feel if your mustang was stolen and dumped into a lake?

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2011, 05:20 PM
kput
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Alec
If I could get some reasonable $$ from insurance, go for it

I agree with this,

but if it was something that insurance wouldn't pay for (or it'd cost a lot out of my pocket...i.e keyed, dings, etc...) KILL.
Old 12-22-2011, 05:21 PM
daredevil95
4th Gear Member

How does a thief steal a newer Mustang? How do they get around the factory alarm system? Any ideas....should we buy aftermarket alarm systems or it doesn't matter, if a scum bag wants your car they will figure out a way to steal it....no matter what type of alarm we have?
Old 12-22-2011, 05:22 PM
mustang0672
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by kput
I agree with this,

but if it was something that insurance wouldn't pay for (or it'd cost a lot out of my pocket...i.e keyed, dings, etc...) KILL.
Why do all the V6'ers want this to happen to their car...I love my V6.
Old 12-22-2011, 05:23 PM
mustang0672
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by daredevil95
How does a thief steal a newer Mustang? How do they get around the factory alarm system? Any ideas....should we buy aftermarket alarm systems or it doesn't matter, if a scum bag wants your car they will figure out a way to steal it....no matter what type of alarm we have?
I'd assume if they want it, they're going to get it...one way or another.
Old 12-22-2011, 05:41 PM
07BLACKGT
5th Gear Member

I would rage so hard.. and then keep track of him after he was released from jail..... and **** with his **** for the rest of his life. Little things, like putting nails under his tires at night.. and when he gets new tires, put nails under those too. How about some rusty nails standing up under the welcome mat by the back door. Perhaps give my dog ice cream and burritos.. and collect his diarrhea for the man's cabin air filter.

It's the little things that would make me feel better.
Old 12-22-2011, 05:54 PM
mustang0672
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 07BLACKGT
I would rage so hard.. and then keep track of him after he was released from jail..... and **** with his **** for the rest of his life. Little things, like putting nails under his tires at night.. and when he gets new tires, put nails under those too. How about some rusty nails standing up under the welcome mat by the back door. Perhaps give my dog ice cream and burritos.. and collect his diarrhea for the man's cabin air filter.

It's the little things that would make me feel better.
lol..
Old 12-22-2011, 06:47 PM
Matt's 95 Stang
Resident Ginger

Kill for messing with my car? No. Would I persicute (sp?) to the fullest extent of the law? HELL YES! I, like most here, have to way to much money, blood, and tears into our cars for them to end up like OP car.

Matthew
Old 12-22-2011, 07:04 PM
Tanner05
Chop Mod

I would be devastated.
I'm not as in to modding as I once was, but my car is still my favorite possession.
For someone to **** with it, I would be irate.
Somethings insurance can't replace, like the attachment I have to THIS car.
Old 12-22-2011, 07:47 PM
AzPete
4th Gear Member

I really do not think I would want mine back after it was ran hard for joy riding. You never know when damage may show up after all was paid for by the ins. co. I would rather deal with the ins. about the dollar amount and then move on to a new car.

My son's '95 F150 ext. cab was stolen in Vegas some years back and recovered the last day of the ins. payout waiting time. That truck never was the same even after three claims to get everything right.

Think about it.....if you could drive your car to the max with no worry of the future of the drive train......because that is the thief's thoughts.

Attached...yes.....wanting it back after a theft....not likely. I can become attached to another soon.
Old 12-22-2011, 08:26 PM
jcieutat
2nd Gear Member

To answer the original question, I would do kart wheels!! I owe much more than it is worth but I bought the gap coverage! Putting a 3 year old in the back seat every morning got old a long time ago. I want a 5 series beamer!

Quick Reply: How would you feel if your mustang was stolen and dumped into a lake?