Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Redoing Interior - A Few Qs

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2012, 02:17 PM
Tanner05
Chop Mod

07 - I plan on doing the swap the new interior is pretty sexy and I just want a new look on the inside.

wcgman - thanks a lot for the offer! Unfortcunatly my husband does not have a measuring tape at the moment (yes he needs to turn in his man card for that one) He is getting one tomorrow to get the measurements and I'll get them too you. And thanks for the tip about the '10 I just emailed the guy, maybe he is willing to ship. My mom told me to try baking soda so if that doesn't work I might just take you up on asking your FIL.

Aaquib - yeah I'm not sure how much it is either, but it seems to be really close to suede. Go sit in a GT500 at a dealership, they have it on their steering wheels and seats too. Its sooo soft. Lol

Cutterwolf - Thank you for the reply. I like knowing that someone else has dealt with them. I'm not ordering it with the backing and I'm not using Dynomat. My husband sound deadened his old Cobalt a few years ago and used Be Quiet so I think that's what we are going with this time as well. And Second Skin Spectrum. Hopefully it will be much quieter than stock. Does the Ultra Plush look better than stock?

Last edited by Tanner05; 01-08-2012 at 02:22 PM.
Old 01-08-2012, 02:33 PM
CutterWolf
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Tanner05
07 - I plan on doing the swap the new interior is pretty sexy and I just want a new look on the inside.

wcgman - thanks a lot for the offer! Unfortcunatly my husband does not have a measuring tape at the moment (yes he needs to turn in his man card for that one) He is getting one tomorrow to get the measurements and I'll get them too you. And thanks for the tip about the '10 I just emailed the guy, maybe he is willing to ship. My mom told me to try baking soda so if that doesn't work I might just take you up on asking your FIL.

Aaquib - yeah I'm not sure how much it is either, but it seems to be really close to suede. Go sit in a GT500 at a dealership, they have it on their steering wheels and seats too. Its sooo soft. Lol

Cutterwolf - Thank you for the reply. I like knowing that someone else has dealt with them. I'm not ordering it with the backing and I'm not using Dynomat. My husband sound deadened his old Cobalt a few years ago and used Be Quiet so I think that's what we are going with this time as well. And Second Skin Spectrum. Hopefully it will be much quieter than stock. Does the Ultra Plush look better than stock?
Yes, way better than stock, it's like twice as thick and it helps to cut down on noise too