Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Vehicle Update Vid...figured it's worthy

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2012, 04:18 PM
onederful100
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by bakerjd
Thanks man! One question. Is the Whipple install difficult or pretty straight forward?
its pretty straight forward, although i didn't install it myself. friend of mine did it in about 12 hours.
i did help a friend install a vortech this past weekend and that took 2 days. but not difficult, just a little time consuming.
the Whipple is easier to install, in general the TS is one of the easiest SC to install.
get a couple friends over, pizza and beer, good weekend project.
Old 02-10-2012, 05:28 PM
outceltj
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by MELLOWYELLOW06
Looking good brother, but again, just buy mine and youll have all of it done already
Id really like to know what ur wanting for your car. ITs very nice looking. This is to satisfy my curiosity
Old 02-10-2012, 06:14 PM
bakerjd
5th Gear Member

808...that exactly my thoughts. It's all about the journey and the excitement leading to the next phase of the build! I love that feeling.

Mellow, I'm probably not going to be able to, at least by the time some other lucky bastard buys it, but man would I LOVE to purchase that stang! We shall see.

Onederful, that's good to hear. Who wouldn't like to get blown, drink beer and eat some pizza? Sounds like a great night!
Old 02-11-2012, 02:11 AM
TheDutchTexan
4th Gear Member

Whow... why did you get rid of the CS front? IMHO it's the best looking front bumper cover out there! If not for the damn price of the unpainted one I would have had one on my car already!
Old 02-11-2012, 11:24 AM
bakerjd
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Justice
Whow... why did you get rid of the CS front? IMHO it's the best looking front bumper cover out there! If not for the damn price of the unpainted one I would have had one on my car already!
AH-HA! I gotcha! That was actually a GT front with a CDC chin spoiler painted to mimic the GT/CS...much cheaper route if you're looking to have that look. I have always wanted either a Roush front or a GT500 front and based on a lot of factors ended up with the Roush.
Old 02-11-2012, 11:58 AM
outceltj
5th Gear Member

808...that exactly my thoughts. It's all about the journey and the excitement leading to the next phase of the build! I love that feeling.

Mellow, I'm probably not going to be able to, at least by the time some other lucky bastard buys it, but man would I LOVE to purchase that stang! We shall see.

Onederful, that's good to hear. Who wouldn't like to get blown, drink beer and eat some pizza? Sounds like a great night!
I could definetly go for a beer, pizza, and blown. HHAA
Old 02-12-2012, 01:04 AM
TheDutchTexan
4th Gear Member

AH-HA! I gotcha! That was actually a GT front with a CDC chin spoiler painted to mimic the GT/CS...much cheaper route if you're looking to have that look. I have always wanted either a Roush front or a GT500 front and based on a lot of factors ended up with the Roush.
Ha! Now that is an idea I haven't even thought of. I will keep that one in the back of my head!