Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Better pictures.

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2012, 09:15 AM
Crobattt
1st Gear Member

Default Better pictures.

criticism? what do you thinkz?

Old 03-20-2012, 09:31 AM
Jeffk
6th Gear Member

Location: Thomasville, NC Where we beat headers into submission!!

Looks good.

I would drop it a little and do the dual exhaust swap.
Old 03-20-2012, 09:43 AM
xkape
4th Gear Member

What Jeff said.. plus, just my opinion but, ya got black rims so... perhaps black lights or vinyl smoked coverings would make it a little more together. The one that I can't handle (not just on your car but, in general) is the turn signals. Yellow matches pretty much nothing but..yellow. And I'm not sure it even matches yellow.. or arange.. whatever color it is.
Again though, just opinions.. your car looks good man and it's already been tweaked a little to not be "the same" as the rest so, if you are happy then stop and enjoy. If you are like me and you can't then.. have fun modding!
Old 03-20-2012, 10:14 AM
Cal26Stang
5th Gear Member

I think your off to a good start, all you really need to do is tint the turn signals and lower it...that'll really make it good for now
Old 03-20-2012, 10:19 AM
MadStang40
4th Gear Member

Off to a good start! Like the others said, a drop and black out those turn signals are needed. Loving the blacked out grille pony too! Also, have you thought about Agent 47 mirrors or even painted mirror caps to match the body? I hate our stock mirrors.

Do I also see a glimpse of red caliper paint behind those black wheels? You definitely made those GT stockers look good.
Old 03-20-2012, 11:16 AM
alan0614
6th Gear Member

I agree with all the above, great start.
Old 03-20-2012, 12:44 PM
stags
3rd Gear Member

If you are going to continue with the blackout look (Like I am, giggle giggle) you gotta at least do something with the turns. Only reason I havent yet is bc I live in cali and dont want to risk cop trouble by dicking with tinted lights. And I dont think tinted taillights look really good. I would recommend doing something with the turn signals but leave it at that.

As far as other stuff, I would get a vinyl blackout panel and some AVS taillight bezels. A matte black fuel door also sets things off. Next, if you want to continue modding, I would look at an aftermarket hood or a shaker system as the stock hood is just too plain for me. My Cervinis type iv hood w heat extractors is my favorite mod by FAR. Next some stripes are in order
Old 03-20-2012, 01:32 PM
Crobattt
1st Gear Member

Yeah, calipers are painted like the same color red at car, it was some kind of spray I found at a car parts place. Thanks for the compliments. The next things I wanna do is get a gt bumper for both front and back. When I get the front bumper get black tail signals. I eventually want to do the dual exhaust as well has get some louvers on my car, idk when I'll actually don't know when I'll do the rear bumper though, I had the exhaust I have on there now like a month ago. But the front bumper and tail signals will hopefully be in about 2 weeks. I also wanna put a black billet grille in there. And I agree on the lifts, but I don't know about the gas cap, I've never been a big fan of different colored ones. I'm going darken all the rest of the lights up though
Old 03-20-2012, 02:17 PM
wcgman
5th Gear Member

I agree with everything so far. I wouldnt do the gas cap thing though. Stock looks fine to me and why point out something that really isnt too cool to begin with?
Old 03-20-2012, 02:28 PM
xkape
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by wcgman
I agree with everything so far. I wouldnt do the gas cap thing though. Stock looks fine to me and why point out something that really isnt too cool to begin with?
What?!? Buying Gas is Awesome!!!

(that was sarcasm)

Quick Reply: Better pictures.