Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Got involved in a fender-bender pics

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2012, 11:12 AM
tire31539
2nd Gear Member

Default Got involved in a fender-bender pics

Hey guys, it's been a while since I posted here, but I thought I'd share some pics of a little incident I was involved in recently. My apartment complex shares a parking garage with a restaurant, and as I was on my was to work one morning a frustrated employee was taking her lunch break and decided to back out of her spot without looking behind her. When I saw her reverse lights come on I knew she didn't have room, so I came to a stop, and before I could throw it in reverse or honk the horn...bam. The best part was the fact that she came out screaming and cursing at me like it was my fault. That's ok though, because she got a ticket for failing to yield and her insurance is reimbursing be for my deductible (cops can't assign fault on private property so I had to file a claim with my own insurance). Getting it fixed tomorrow, total repair cost is close to $2800.

Pics, sorry for the quality, they're from my iphone. New bumper, headlight, all kinds of other stuff. luckily my hood survived.

I snuck down a snapped a pic of the car that hit me. A f****** 99 dodge neon. The bitch stepped out and said "This is a brand new car." I just looked at her and rolled my eyes, no sense in arguing with people who clearly don't have a clue. She just needs a new taillight. My repair bill would have totaled this car. I hope that cigarette she was lighting when she was backing up was worth it.

At least I have good insurance and they're letting me take it to an awesome shop. Stuff happens I guess.
Old 04-29-2012, 11:15 AM
Crobattt
1st Gear Member

maybe she should put have put it back in drive and rammed it into that wall. damn neons are ugly
Old 04-29-2012, 12:58 PM
MadStang40
4th Gear Member

Some people are just absolutely clueless. If she's been working as a waitress for a while, there's a reason for it.

Sorry to hear about it, man. Maybe if you have a little extra cash, you can grab a GT front bumper cover? That's the only pro I could see coming out of this. Just looking for that silver lining...
Old 04-29-2012, 02:32 PM
808muscle
5th Gear Member

I'm not saying your should slapabitch, but.......she would certainly qualify. LOL

It would be hard for me not to verbally beat that cig sucking bitch down bad. Ever notice the people driving the total POS cars are the worst drivers?
Old 04-29-2012, 02:52 PM
Young_Gun
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 808muscle
Ever notice the people driving the total POS cars are the worst drivers?
Probably because they have the least to lose. Like the single guys who drive minivans like they're NASCAR's. There is nothing as emasculating as being a man, driving a minivan, with no kids.
Old 04-29-2012, 02:58 PM
aaquib1992
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 808muscle
I'm not saying your should slapabitch, but.......she would certainly qualify. LOL

It would be hard for me not to verbally beat that cig sucking bitch down bad. Ever notice the people driving the total POS cars are the worst drivers?
LMAO!

Yeah, I nearly fell out of my seat when I read about her calling her 90s neon "a new car". Holy hell, do people actively try to come off as retards in today's world?

OP I hope everything comes out ok, at least you get some fresh paint and a new bumper!
Old 04-29-2012, 03:39 PM
stags
3rd Gear Member

LOLs at the driver.

Side note, now you get to upgrade to a GT/CS front bumper cover and the tab is on HER!
Old 04-29-2012, 04:15 PM
Young_Gun
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by stags
LOLs at the driver.

Side note, now you get to upgrade to a GT/CS front bumper cover and the tab is on HER!
And some front fender scoops (if you're into that) and fancy new headlights woohoo
Old 04-29-2012, 05:01 PM
07BLACKGT
5th Gear Member

Should have stabbed her in the face.

go to her house and explode it.

Old 04-30-2012, 10:26 AM
tire31539
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by 07BLACKGT
go to her house and explode it.
Funny you mention that, when I got the police report I googled her address out of sheer curiosity, and she lives in what the website says is "Atlanta's cleanest mobile home park." Nothing wrong with living in a mobile home, but it just kind of compounds with everything else to confirm some unfortunate stereotypes.

Thanks for the moral support. No mods this time, I'm in college and am strapped for cash, so just back to stock. I should get it back Friday, I can't wait.

Quick Reply: Got involved in a fender-bender pics