Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Got keyed...

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2012, 06:18 PM
CaptainRon
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by D'prived
I don't know about the others but I for one don't appreciate being talked to like some six year old. You can take your condescending tone/attitude and stick it where the sun don't shine.
Yeah that sounds very mature.............Then of course what did I expect? I'm dealing with a bunch of immature kids on these forums, just make sure your auto insurance is paid up to date kiddo and park in a secure area and pray no one keys your car....

Last edited by CaptainRon; 05-20-2012 at 06:24 PM.
Old 05-20-2012, 07:01 PM
moosestang
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Stuart McWilliams
So, the other day, when I arrived home from school, I noticed a nice long, deep scratch along the driver side of my car, all the way past the primer, on three different panels. I go to a school of 2500 kids, so no telling whether it's someone jealous or some kid who has something against me. I immediately went back to school and basically got told by one of the assistant principals that there was nothing they could do but to come the next day and talk to security. So the next day I went in and talked to the main security guy and we looked at security footage. Of course, my car is nowhere to be seen on any of the views (I park far away from everyone else because of all the hit-and-runs and door-dings), but you are able to see the lot a parked in, so you would be able to see who goes in and out of the lot during the middle of the day and narrow it down. These are his exact words to my strategy, while he has the Packers website on his computer: "That would be too time consuming." Isn't that his god damn job? You are in charge of security at a high school and a crime happened on your property! I informed him that this is no "cute prank" and will be expensive to fix and that sort of made him realize the situation and he said he would look into it. Later I was going to go down and check if he had made any progress. If he hadn't, I was planning on cussing him out and taking the suspension because of how mad I was, but I ended up getting suspended for a different reason (silly reason, I'm not a bad kid) and I wasn't able to take another. So here I am, stuck with a hefty repair bill because some ***** thought they would be cool and key someone's car. Also, it would be one thing I was a rich little kid and my car was given to me by my parents, but I am paying for the whole thing: gas, insurance, and car payments. There ARE other kids with newer Mustangs and nicer cars whose parents did buy their cars, but I'm the one with a scratch... Just wanted to get that out somewhere...
Do they not teach paragraphs at your school? You were going to curse out some security guard and take the suspension? Maybe he was willing to beat your *** and take the jail time!
Old 05-20-2012, 07:23 PM
Stuart McWilliams
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Freshman4life05
sucks about your car... one of the many reasons I hated High School... kids are ********... im glad I had nothing but POS cars in high school... Any pics you can post of the damage??
I wasn't going to take any because I thought it would be hard to see in a picture since I have a light colored car. I'll get those when I get off work tonight though.