Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Don't You hate it when your Mustang gets Vandilized

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2012, 06:04 AM
wcgman
5th Gear Member

This is part of the reason why I never drive my car to the movie theater when it's dark. Matinees are fine. Im sorry this happened. Be careful assuming it was the ricers though. It could have been someone who thinks you slighted them in some way on the road. You might drive completely legal but some people are just aholes.

Hopefully its an old girlfriend and she's angry because you've moved on and she misses your manhood so much that its driven her to insanity is all.
Old 05-22-2012, 07:11 AM
HIS S-197
1st Gear Member

It is unfortunate that there is an element of society that takes no responsibility for their actions and has absolutely no regard for other people;
I suppose that's what insurance is for... ne'erdowells.

Last edited by HIS S-197; 05-22-2012 at 07:17 AM.
Old 05-22-2012, 09:56 AM
Matt's 95 Stang
Resident Ginger

There is something to be said for driving an old car like mine, no one gives a **** about it enough to mess with it (fingers crossed) but there is a special place in Hell reserved for ******** who mess with other peoples cars. Sorry to the OP.

Matthew
Old 05-22-2012, 10:23 AM
kevinmalec
5th Gear Member

That's just messed up!!!!
Old 05-22-2012, 10:57 AM
Order_66
2nd Gear Member

The other day my wife and I went to an event at PNC Arena in Raleigh. She asked me to drive my 2012 GT, and i told her no because I know what kind of morons there are at any live event that serves beer. she told me i was being paranoid. we ended up taking her SUV.

we come out after the event and there is a cheeseburger SMASHED into her running boards and a huge BOOT print in the side of her door that needs to be fixed now. so im as pissed as she was, but while getting in the car, i whispered "told you so" as i got in, and was promptly greeted with a right cross holding a hand full of keys.

people are animals. and so are the vandals. LOL
Old 05-22-2012, 12:32 PM
defiance772
1st Gear Member

Yeah live and learn I guess people are just jealous A holes. Actually when the comes came they ask me I broke up with a girlfriend rercently and told them that I did. The only reason why I didn't think it was her was because she moved to the Bronx and I live in Brooklyn. I was thinking of going back up there and waiting in my car on top of the parking lot and waiting. Not sure though. It happened on a Saturday.
Old 05-22-2012, 02:54 PM
Young_Gun
4th Gear Member

God - I was expecting a keying or door ding...

That's unreal...

So sorry for you, man.
Old 05-22-2012, 09:13 PM
wcgman
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Order_66
The other day my wife and I went to an event at PNC Arena in Raleigh. She asked me to drive my 2012 GT, and i told her no because I know what kind of morons there are at any live event that serves beer. she told me i was being paranoid. we ended up taking her SUV.

we come out after the event and there is a cheeseburger SMASHED into her running boards and a huge BOOT print in the side of her door that needs to be fixed now. so im as pissed as she was, but while getting in the car, i whispered "told you so" as i got in, and was promptly greeted with a right cross holding a hand full of keys.

Tellin your wife I told you so is asking to get your rear kicked
Old 05-22-2012, 09:27 PM
Mr.Bape
4th Gear Member

What part of Brooklyn was that? So I can never go around that area? I'm sorry about that man, people are such douchebags.
Old 05-22-2012, 09:27 PM
Freshman4life05
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Order_66

I drove my 2005 GT there Sunday night for an event more than likely the same one you were at lol, and had no problems... Good decision not to bring your Mustang... I will consider another means of transportation there next time..

Sorry to the OP, I hope you find out who did it and get some revenge

Quick Reply: Don't You hate it when your Mustang gets Vandilized