Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

VIDEO: GoPro My Mustang drive compilation

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2012, 10:22 PM
mighted1987
3rd Gear Member

Default VIDEO: GoPro My Mustang drive compilation

im talking for myself and maybe a couple others, we all like seeing video of people's car sound and etc, i had a couple shot done on my go pro since last week, been working for a couple hours on video editing to make them all tied together and only the good part, i did it simple and there is a couple shot that get chopped a bit fast but hey, did it the best i can so people can enjoy!

lets me know your opinion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZmWB...ature=youtu.be

**edit**
well, the freaking transition sometime happen way too fast, first time editing sorry for that but you still get the point of the video ...

Last edited by mighted1987; 06-09-2012 at 10:44 PM.
Old 06-09-2012, 10:52 PM
Roush05
3rd Gear Member

That is a sick sounding exhaust man! What kind of mufflers are on there? I don't see it in your sig.
Old 06-09-2012, 10:58 PM
mighted1987
3rd Gear Member

well lol it kinda weird setup, from front to rear: i got dynatech headers with catas removed, then a x-pipe which i have no idea what kind it is, then oem gt exaust.
i bought the car this way from my uncle, he told me he removed the bassani exaust it had because the car was way too loud and he said ill be loud enough even with the original gt exaust, i personally would have loved to hear the sound it had with the bassani, but it sound good like this too, and we got pretty annoying cops in my city, they check out every car that make sound, measure tips and if they see aftermarket name on muffler like magnaflow or what ever, your screwed, ticket and you gotta put back oem muffler.
of course if he notice i dont have any catalysor, that another story:/
Old 06-09-2012, 11:14 PM
Roush05
3rd Gear Member

I gotcha. It must be an adventure finding new things that were done to your car haha. You should find out what cams are in there and if you have the stock heads and springs.

I have basically the same setup except I have roush mufflers, but I like yours better. Maybe I should listen to mine from the outside. I'm lucky that the cops don't care about emissions or anything like that around here. You should get dynoed to see the actual numbers you are making.
Old 06-09-2012, 11:22 PM
mighted1987
3rd Gear Member

im trying to get a free-day in the week to go to the dyno, working alot lately, and yah, im actually starting to have a headache figuring out what i have when im such a brainless knowers of any modification part...im really curious on what brand the camshaft is, same story for all the parts on my suspension..not sure what they all do, but having this kind of car sometime give me headache, someday it go so powerful and nervous, and sometime, the car just run like **** (exagering) but that how i feel driving it, ive got a probleme with my fuel system, one of my tank throw all the gas she got into the other tank, and sometime when im under half tank, car start choking like if it trying to take her gas from the empty side..worst cause of this weird unsolve probleme yet, my gas gauge never really worked, it sometime go from full to totally empty, sometime it start working around 1/4 of a tank, but most of time it show empty.. they still chiming in to find the probleme, everything look correct, the whole shelby fuel dual system is all there correctly installed...anyway, im guessing the car doesnt run good on hot heat day and when one of the tank side get empty instead of getting balanced correctly on each side...

:/
Old 06-09-2012, 11:28 PM
Roush05
3rd Gear Member

Tell you what. I'll trade you straight up. You can have a street friendly car with no problems and I'll take yours and figure out what's wrong with it.
Old 06-09-2012, 11:37 PM
mighted1987
3rd Gear Member

even after seeing all the video i did with the car haha?;P
Old 06-09-2012, 11:45 PM
Roush05
3rd Gear Member

Haha, definitely. I have a few connections that could help me sort out whatever problems you are having. I have a friend who could do a cheap clutch install for me, and i have another buddy with a forged motor and a saleen setup that could help me work out the fuel issue you mentioned.
Old 06-09-2012, 11:49 PM
mighted1987
3rd Gear Member

dang, so refering to my video, you think my clutch is screwed already:/
Old 06-09-2012, 11:53 PM
Roush05
3rd Gear Member

I was just going by what the others were saying. I think the way to test it is this: Put your car in 4th gear while sitting still. Slowly let the clutch out. If you can completely release the clutch without the car stalling out, your clutch is slipping.

Quick Reply: VIDEO: GoPro My Mustang drive compilation