Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

This forum needs some new threads...

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2012, 06:01 AM
Antonio323
4th Gear Member

If I'm not mistaken, I think you've mentioned before that you play around with Photoshop. How about you try photoshopping some stripes on the hood and trunk, kinda like what you see on Camaros. Or maybe you can try some Boss style stripes, MCA edition striping, or GT/CS style stripes. Just throwing around a few ideas.
Old 06-14-2012, 06:05 AM
mustang0672
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Antonio323
If I'm not mistaken, I think you've mentioned before that you play around with Photoshop. How about you try photoshopping some stripes on the hood and trunk, kinda like what you see on Camaros. Or maybe you can try some Boss style stripes, MCA edition striping, or GT/CS style stripes. Just throwing around a few ideas.
I know the basics of photoshop. You should see my photoshops LOL.
Old 06-14-2012, 09:44 AM
ZPounds07GT
3rd Gear Member

Since you have some ghost flames on the black out panel you could do some style of black stripes on the hood only and ghost flames going up the stripes. BTW, those pictures are BA! I don't like gold on cars but yours just looks amazing!
Old 06-14-2012, 10:18 AM
xkape
4th Gear Member

It's definately personal opinion. I would take them off but, I am one of those people that just can't handle stickers or vinyl. I have a "Roush" graphic on my fron windshield. Came with the car. I absolutely can't stand it. Talking about it pisses me off more..lol But, I can't take it off because it would hurt value I think with it being part of that cars package.

My point is, with anything you do, just think about the effects later if you were ever to sell.

And even though I don't like stickers, there are many a stang out there with stripes that I think look bad ****.
Old 06-14-2012, 10:23 AM
bakerjd
5th Gear Member

I fail to see how this is a new thread Trent, lol
Old 06-14-2012, 12:01 PM
mustangdog3

I have never been a fan of the lower stripes, but I'm sure I probably have things on my car that other people don't like. You could always photoshop it to see if you would like it.
Old 06-14-2012, 01:48 PM
mustang0672
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by bakerjd
I fail to see how this is a new thread Trent, lol
MORE PICTURES.....MORE PICTURES.....MORE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-14-2012, 01:49 PM
mustang0672
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by ZPounds07GT
Since you have some ghost flames on the black out panel you could do some style of black stripes on the hood only and ghost flames going up the stripes. BTW, those pictures are BA! I don't like gold on cars but yours just looks amazing!
How would those stripes deal with the glass roof though? I also have pinstriping on my stock hood....which will be removed sooner or later.
Old 06-14-2012, 03:22 PM
ZPounds07GT
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by mustang0672
How would those stripes deal with the glass roof though? I also have pinstriping on my stock hood....which will be removed sooner or later.
I'm saying just a stripe or stripes on on the hood only (similar to the Camaros, please don't shoot me for that, lol). Or even if you painted spears onto the hood you could do the ghost flames on it that way too. That would look sweat but you had the spears before if I'm not mistaken. Have you given any thought to an aftermarket hood?
Old 06-14-2012, 03:57 PM
mustang0672
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by ZPounds07GT
I'm saying just a stripe or stripes on on the hood only (similar to the Camaros, please don't shoot me for that, lol). Or even if you painted spears onto the hood you could do the ghost flames on it that way too. That would look sweat but you had the spears before if I'm not mistaken. Have you given any thought to an aftermarket hood?
stripe deleted

I actually have painted flames on my hood like pictured;

I have given tons of thought to an aftermarket hood but my problem is $$(isn't that all of our problems)lol .
I have though of a cowl hood.

Quick Reply: This forum needs some new threads...