Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fell in love all over

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2012, 11:01 PM
JimmyM
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by mattstang2007
Tonight I had a little to much to drink, so I called the fiance to come get me(and drive the stang back) and my sister came to drop her off. Since I am ALWAYS the one in the cockpit, it was a rare view to be behind my car and the fact that someone other then me is driving it. Let me just say I am glad I got this rare view, cause fellas it was awesome. The beautiful seqential tail lights at night, the look of my lowered baby with those fat, mean looking tires. Then the best thing of all that sweet, sweet sound of my exhaust, it sounded beautiful and super loud; I loved it. I could not take my eyes or hears off it. Not to toot my cars horn but man it was pure sexyness. Anyone have a simular experience/stories?
Awesome!! Checking it out after a detail session is always nice... but definitely doesn't compare to watching your ride in 3rd person view as it rolls by with the exhaust rumbling!!
Old 06-23-2012, 12:25 AM
Shift
2nd Gear Member

The day after my car got new Corsas and hot rod cams when I got back home my dad wanted to swap cars real quick to try it out. So i hopped in his Honda Pilot and followed him. The first time i heard my car following it and I fell in love. The cams and exhausts put me over the edge. I was so giddy. Constantly going "Does my car really sound like that!?"
Old 06-23-2012, 07:03 AM
mayo
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Lifter583
I will never have the simple pleasure of seeing my car get screwed up by someone else driving it...like I said..I have seen and heard all I need to... by having it on the dyno...
Man, I'm gonna tell you the same thing Chandler say's to me when I'm trying to decide on new parts at Brenspeed...You worry too much man!
Just find a good bud and a big empty parking lot and give it a try.
Like 808 stated its a whole new perspective in viewing your car, and i have seen cars on a dyno...there is no comparison imo.
Old 06-23-2012, 10:33 AM
Lifter583
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by mayo
Man, I'm gonna tell you the same thing Chandler say's to me when I'm trying to decide on new parts at Brenspeed...You worry too much man!
Just find a good bud and a big empty parking lot and give it a try.
Like 808 stated its a whole new perspective in viewing your car, and i have seen cars on a dyno...there is no comparison imo.
Point taken...but I have 3 perfect cars in the garage and giving them some worry keeps them that way...