Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A day of change

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2012, 12:35 PM
JayBeStangs94
3rd Gear Member

tire rotation? looks good!
ha jk. but seriously, nice. wish i could lower mine.
Old 08-31-2012, 01:00 PM
HxCGuitars
3rd Gear Member

I hate politics...

Looks good!! Definitely looks a lot cleaner without the stripe as well. What kind of springs did you go with?
Old 08-31-2012, 01:06 PM
SLVRSTNG06
2nd Gear Member

looks great! have the same car with the side stripe but now have front and rear gt/cs bumpers and am really torn about whether to take the stripes off or not.
Old 08-31-2012, 01:12 PM
vbstang13
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by BlueBellThunder
Well said. There seems to be a lot of Obama bashing here. I think if Romney gets elected it will be the end of the middle class as we know it.
When the Bush tax cuts go away at the end of this year that will be the end of the middle class. You can thank Obama for that one.

Originally Posted by HxCGuitars
I hate politics...
I hate it also, just a bunch of rich lawyers messing it up for the rest of us. What happened to government for the people by the people. Until term limits are the law and regular working people are able to hold public office it's not going to get better.

BTW the, OP your car looks good!!
Old 08-31-2012, 01:15 PM
07BLACKGT
5th Gear Member

o0000ooo very nice! That is sleek as ****. I'd paint the calipers bright silver, put 20% walmart tint on the front turn signals, light window tint, and painted mirror caps. THEN DONE.
Old 08-31-2012, 09:43 PM
The01Cav
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by 07BLACKGT
o0000ooo very nice! That is sleek as ****. I'd paint the calipers bright silver, put 20% walmart tint on the front turn signals, light window tint, and painted mirror caps. THEN DONE.
Thanks, plans are to paint calipers red once I get the GT caliper brackets. I am hoping the get the windows tinted soon, probably 20% tint on them, the lights won't be tinted i'm just not a big fan of tinted lights. I do want painted mirror caps for it. I am saving for a roush spoiler, and cervini 2.5" cowl hood. After thoese are done then I am planning on saving up for a roush body kit.
Old 08-31-2012, 10:18 PM
GM Supercar
1st Gear Member

Looks nice. I think it's lowered a bit too much for my tastes, but it does look good.
Old 08-31-2012, 10:42 PM
jed2020

really like that stance, between that and the stripe delete it makes the car look way better, even helps the stocker wheels from taking away from the rest of the car.
love the color too, my old 08 sixxer was vapor silver and i miss it

and that's an awesome garage too
Old 09-01-2012, 12:09 AM
UofHmustang
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by eolson
Exactly, I can't wait for Romney to beat Obama and give CEO's of American Companies further permission to do anything they want without having to follow and obey laws that individuals do, and continue to ship jobs out of the US, create poverty level minimum wage jobs here, rob people of benefits, pay them less in proportion to costs than ever, and further destroy the middle class.

Oh, and I forgot, make the richest 2% richer, with nothing coming back to educated, in debt, hard working young American's. Good call. Erik
This coming from someone who lives in Detroit. Hilarious!

Maybe if your precious unions weren't extorting money from businesses and there weren't excessive government regs there wouldn't be a need to ship jobs overseas. If what's going on in the middle class is the result of CEO destruction give me more! So far in the last few months I've bought a new 5.0 and my custom home will be finished next week. I might buy a boat before the year is over! Depends on if I spend the holidays in Europe or not.

Maybe if you stop being jealous of the rich and bend their ear for advice you'd get somewhere. That and making good decisions is what I did. I'm not some old fart like I'm sure you're picturing. I'm 31, educated, and hard working which exactly who you say is getting screwed. You don't deserve to have anything "come back" to you because no one owes you a thing to begin with.

Last edited by UofHmustang; 09-01-2012 at 12:30 AM.
Old 09-01-2012, 12:16 AM
BWfVA
4th Gear Member

Get me a Job please. I will work my butt off and I have a college education and cant get a job I been out for over a year. I can take instructions. I am willing to move to TX to or just about anywhere except the northeast

Love the way it made the car look. Looks great without the stripe. Not sure how the red calipers will look. I might paint mine but not red on silver.

Quick Reply: A day of change