Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HEAVY content topic w/ pict and video, one busy day with mods:)

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2012, 12:49 PM
mighted1987
3rd Gear Member

Default HEAVY content topic w/ pict and video, one busy day with mods:)

Hey guys, i though it would be interresting for your viewing pleasure to see whats ive done on friday:

USPS shipping right in time on friday morning:

vmp 2.49 pulley kit with 90mm pulley tensionner

also went for 150$ grabbing this:

I had a blast talking with the seller, 60 years old gentleman, was very nice, complimented my car alot and talked about mustang and mods and cops that suck cause he got pulled over with this magnaflow and had 200$ ticket + 48 hours to remove them else they would trailer the car etc. they are in very good shape
Now I finished working earlier and had scheduled one hour labor to a friend garage, got the install done on the magnaflow muffler

and the 2.49 pulleys

my opinion on the magnaflow: I just LOVE it, they sound so damn nice, it gave the exaust note I really needed, it way deeper, not agressiv, I figured out this is exactly what I wanted for cruising, it way more clear and deep Im 110% satisfied. I'll lets the video talk too.

now for the 2.49 pulleys...im totally speechless, I really didnt expect the car to react so good to it, boost went from 5 to 8.5..I just hope this set up remain safe for my engine, the guy who installed it told me to watch out, this is starting to be hard boost on the stock engine. The car is way faster, way more nervous on throttle response and spin way easier and for longer lol, I really love it.

now on to the video, I tryed best to get you a straight idea, I didnt really do a clear before and after exaust video, but it pretty similar.

Before magnaflow and pulleys:

2.49 and magna on:

drive by:

and my favorite video:
a working second gear burn, finally

Sadly, we were supposed to go drag today but it raining, so gotta wait one more week before seeing my final track result.

conclusion to this long post:
after this busy afternoon installing everything, I went eating to the restaurant with my girlfriend with the mustang, shes was really impressed with the improvement and the sound, we headed back home and while cruising around 50 mph on the HIGHWAY in busy hour, we saw a poor little dog lost and walking on the side of the highway, couldnt lets him get hit by a car so we pulled over on the side with hazardeous, went reverse on the highway slowly trying to stay safe and out of the right lane, we got close to him, we were eating ice cream I told my girl to go try and grab it, she got to it, leaned toward him gave him some ice cream then we she tryed to catch him he started running in MIDDLE of the highway, horrible ****, dog almost got hit, he was running everywhere on panic, car were dodging him he almost got hit twist, I was waving my hand trying to make incoming traffic to slow down, finally some girl with her husband in a F150 gave us a hand they got close to it and catched him, we then took it, a cute little white dog, looked in bad shape tho, all dirty, 4 paws red and bleeding a bit, very hungry, we took him to a pet shop to wash him all get him clean, gave him some good food and brang him home, tough part is we got already 2 cats and 1 big dog, we are now posting on facebook and around to find his owner, if he wasnt abandonned of course, the dog is doing fine atm and is safe and in good hands, we love animals wanted to share that little story, gave the dog a mustang ride haha. here the dog picture.

if we dont find his owner, we'll prolly keep him, damn, 2 dog 2 cats, no kids yet phew

Last edited by mighted1987; 09-29-2012 at 01:00 PM.
Old 09-29-2012, 12:57 PM
CMcNam
3rd Gear Member

Sounds great! Helping that dog's got to be good for karma or something. Cute little bugger.
Old 09-29-2012, 01:13 PM
TRexGAWD
4th Gear Member

You're completely safe with 8.5 PSI, that's not hard boost as long as it's tuned for it.. Plenty of people including myself run higher with bigger blowers.. Enjoy the scream of that blower ..

And that is great karma man about the dog, I gotta say you all sound like some awesome people. Good for y'all..
Old 09-29-2012, 03:25 PM
whosniffedme
3rd Gear Member

I can't believe that's a V6 lol. Sounds good man. But seriously, I have no idea how that V6 sounds like that.
Old 09-29-2012, 03:44 PM
TRexGAWD
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by whosniffedme
I can't believe that's a V6 lol. Sounds good man. But seriously, I have no idea how that V6 sounds like that.
What? What?... It's a V6?.. Holy hell I thought it was a V8 swap! O.o
Old 09-29-2012, 04:16 PM
bigD1515
3rd Gear Member

I want my V6 to sound like that! Damn! That's mean dude. I always thought this was a V8 swap as well xD amazing car.
Old 09-29-2012, 04:51 PM
mighted1987
3rd Gear Member

Lmao no sorry guys tell me where i made confusion, could be my bad english. This car is a 6cylinder at first but got swapped totally into the GT, inclusing the v8 engine of course
Old 09-29-2012, 04:56 PM
xkape
4th Gear Member

Always wondered what you looked like. It makes it more enjoyable to put a face to the ranting so I can envision it...lol
Old 09-29-2012, 05:01 PM
89fiveeight
2nd Gear Member

that whine is badass
Old 09-29-2012, 08:03 PM
Chevy Convert
2nd Gear Member

Nice vids..better deed. Thanks for sharing...the westy looks like he found a home.

Quick Reply: HEAVY content topic w/ pict and video, one busy day with mods:)