Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2013 roush trunk badge

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2012, 06:48 PM
Entaille
4th Gear Member

want a roush, buy a roush, imo

I had a guy with GT350 stripes on the side of his stang talking to me not too long ago .. blatantly obvious it was fake and just a decal. people in the know spot those things and nobody likes to see fakes

you can still customize your car and make it cool, without badging it as something it is not.
Old 10-05-2012, 07:07 PM
mighted1987
3rd Gear Member

i dunno man, it kind of a open field opinion, there is things i cant stand to see on car for x reason, I personally think badging your car if you have anything that can relate to it can be ok, the important part would be not too brag about it saying it the real deal, you see people swapping gt500 bumper on v6 etc and that actually look good for the look, I can see a kenne bell gt running 500 rwhp having snake logo and trunk emblem, doesnt look out of place, the part of customising your way with fews different brand ingredient can be done, but with taste, Ive seen saleen badged cobra? and weird stuff like that personally look very weird, ive seen this dude yesterday with a mustang with cervini body kit like me with a HUGE rear wing, damn, looked like an air plan, that looked awful IMO but hes liked it, fine, if the OP is trying to reproduce the look of Roush, if he can put enough equipment that can make it look like it, why not... on my side, if I didnt have the roush blower, hell having my badges would look horrible for anyone who would open my hood. My car is a swap from a naked v6 into a whole cervini body kit with a roush blower..I dont know, cant say it a GT, cant say it a v6 it aint anymore, when i'Ll sell it..ill just say it a custom v6 swapped in v8 with the cervini body kit and the roushblower, call it a cervini roush gt pony:P I dont think im out the track and that it too much, maybe im trying to convince someone indirectly lol, just saying my though on the fact.
Old 10-05-2012, 07:17 PM
808muscle
5th Gear Member

I got a roush blower and a bunch of other roush parts but I will never put a roush badge on my car no matter how cool they look. Its posing, its fake and that's not me.
Old 10-05-2012, 07:30 PM
mighted1987
3rd Gear Member

just too bad if people think my car look fake, I never realised until now that was off, still aint for me...what seems off for me is rolling 22'' or putting chrome window pillar, having a windshield or back window sticker with something fake, big rear wings spoiler, spinners, lambo door and that kind of junks, Ido not see my car running with v6 badge either,
I guess here in canada we take ourself less seriously with mustang brand since over here we do not have any ROUSH SALEEN or BOSS factory. im not even sure someone every noticed my badges, not like I got a emblem saying roush stage 3. a rear bumper written roush and the front windshield sticker saying roush, I really dont give a **** what my mustang actually is, I know that it aint anything that you can really name, i got some power and roushwhine sound to fool people , ive seen alot of people wondering what model my car is, I just throw roush blower with a cervini body kit, find me some emblem representing that and ill throw them on for sure.

Last edited by mighted1987; 10-05-2012 at 07:34 PM.
Old 10-05-2012, 07:49 PM
Entaille
4th Gear Member

Old 10-05-2012, 08:02 PM
mighted1987
3rd Gear Member

if my opinion is messing your head stop reading it ive already gotten your point and I respect it, no need to throw your troll pict in.

im outta here with my roush badges,

Old 10-05-2012, 08:08 PM
bakerjd
5th Gear Member

Mighted, the emblems you are looking for are GT emblems. They come with the car stock from the factory. They would represent your modified GT very well. You could always weld the holes and go with an emblem delete like I did...keep'em guessing = better than posing
Old 10-05-2012, 08:14 PM
mighted1987
3rd Gear Member

you make a good point, I do not have any other badges, the car came with thoses badges, I have the horse/mustang emblem on my front grill, im not sure it would look good on my trunk, never though about having no emblem cause of the two ugly holes that are left behind. Id prefer running badgeless or something unique, but didnt see anything cool on ebay and other place.
Old 10-05-2012, 09:10 PM
xkape
4th Gear Member

because i like you, i will leave my feelings on kanging badges to myself.
Old 10-05-2012, 09:23 PM
mighted1987
3rd Gear Member

thanks xkape;p

didnt see it the way you guy were but I get it it a kind of respect to the real roush saleen n boss n shelby community, im shopping for some badge on ebay atm.when I bought the car and saw the roush, i was like eww until I realised I had the blower to back it up, just though it would not be worst then having a steeda sticker in your window for having a steeda suspension etc... bthen again I bought it this way and with all the problem I had for the last 5 month with my mustang, thinking if the roush logo were appropriate or not was the last thing on my mind,now ive seen some nice black gt emblem going for 40$ a pair, just not sure what trunk emblem to put.

Quick Reply: 2013 roush trunk badge