Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Aftermarket Auto Parts Installer Directory

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2012, 11:11 PM
scparts
Former Sponsor

Default Aftermarket Auto Parts Installer Directory

Wanted to make everyone aware of a new service we have launched that is FREE and helps match up local tuners/installers with customers. The website is called AAPID.com (Aftermarket Auto Parts Installer Directory). Site is free of charge for everyone to use (including shops) and gives auto enthusiasts the ability to search for install/tuner shops in their local area (question we get all the time, where can I get my new XXXXXXX installed?)

The site is http://www.aapid.com (AfterMarket Parts Installer Directory)

Find Local Auto Install Shops

For shops, creating your listing is free and takes about 3 mins. Your listing will stay active forever and you will never be asked to pay anything to keep it up and running. You have complete control of your listing and can edit/delete it at any time. We are doing this as a free service to help Auto Enthusiasts find local shops that can install aftermarket parts, purchase parts, or get service work done on their vehicle.

If you own a shop, take a moment and sign up below, the sooner you sign up the sooner you will start getting additional business for local enthusiasts.
http://www.aapid.com/signup_form.php

For customers that need work, the site is still brand new so the database is limited. Give it some time and I expect in a few months we will have a nice database of local shops you can search to do installs and performance work on your vehicle

Please let me know if you have any questions,

Jim
admin@aapid.com
Old 10-15-2012, 11:52 PM
siggyfreud
5th Gear Member

Can people rate shops? Like an angies list for performance shops.
Old 10-19-2012, 11:28 PM
scparts
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by siggyfreud
Can people rate shops? Like an angies list for performance shops.
No......we thought about that but did want to be a middle man is customer/shop disputes. We simply wanted to provide a directory of shops in your local area. When you start introducing a rating system it opens up a can of worms that we did not want to open. Customer can use our site to threaten shop owners and there is no way to prove who is right or wrong. We were concerned that shop owners would not want to list their site if they had to be concerned about a rating system. We did implement a "recommend" button and social bookmarking where customers can post feedback on their own personal facebook (and other) sites.

hope this makes sense....

Thanks,

Jim
Old 11-13-2012, 12:06 PM
scparts
Former Sponsor

Wanted to make everyone aware of a new service we have launched that is FREE and helps match up local tuners/installers with customers. The website is called AAPID.com (Aftermarket Auto Parts Installer Directory). Site is free of charge for everyone to use (including shops) and gives auto enthusiasts the ability to search for install/tuner shops in their local area (question we get all the time, where can I get my new XXXXXXX installed?)

The site is http://www.aapid.com (AfterMarket Parts Installer Directory)

Find Local Auto Install Shops

For shops, creating your listing is free and takes about 3 mins. Your listing will stay active forever and you will never be asked to pay anything to keep it up and running. You have complete control of your listing and can edit/delete it at any time. We are doing this as a free service to help Auto Enthusiasts find local shops that can install aftermarket parts, purchase parts, or get service work done on their vehicle.

If you own a shop, take a moment and sign up below, the sooner you sign up the sooner you will start getting additional business for local enthusiasts.
http://www.aapid.com/signup_form.php

For customers that need work, the site is still brand new so the database is limited. Give it some time and I expect in a few months we will have a nice database of local shops you can search to do installs and performance work on your vehicle

Please let me know if you have any questions,

Jim
admin@aapid.com