Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ABS/AdvanceTrak out

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2013, 12:26 PM
Art161
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by petrock

But hey, don’t take it out on Deysha. She’s just doing her job by telling people to go to the dealer and paying for their overpriced rates & parts instead of fixing their cars themselves or taking the car to a cheaper mechanic. Just sayin’...

petrock--Isn't it neat how Deysha omitted the part of your quote that gave your take on what her job really is?
Old 04-06-2013, 05:31 AM
petrock
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Art161
petrock--Isn't it neat how Deysha omitted the part of your quote that gave your take on what her job really is?
Not really. It wasn’t pertinent to what she wanted to say. Again, she’s just doing her job. I don’t fault her for it. She’s a customer service rep, not a technician, so I wouldn’t expect her to be able to diagnose & offer solutions to peoples problems on this forum. On another thread, she gave the same boiler plate “take it to your dealer” suggestion (word for word) to some guy with an issue. She was then informed that the guy was out of the US and there wasn’t a dealer anywhere near by. So she posted up the phone number for the international tech line that I had no idea even existed. That was pretty cool IMO.

I got no issue with Deysha. She’s doing her job. Everyone’s gotta make a living. Its dealers, in general, that I have issues with. Just sayin’...

Last edited by petrock; 04-06-2013 at 05:51 AM.
Old 04-06-2013, 05:44 AM
audioAl
4th Gear Member

Deysha Rocks! You better believe it. She really gets down for us here. Patience is a
virtue.
Old 04-16-2013, 07:16 AM
FordService
Official Ford Rep

Originally Posted by petrock
Not really. It wasn’t pertinent to what she wanted to say. Again, she’s just doing her job. I don’t fault her for it. She’s a customer service rep, not a technician, so I wouldn’t expect her to be able to diagnose & offer solutions to peoples problems on this forum. On another thread, she gave the same boiler plate “take it to your dealer” suggestion (word for word) to some guy with an issue. She was then informed that the guy was out of the US and there wasn’t a dealer anywhere near by. So she posted up the phone number for the international tech line that I had no idea even existed. That was pretty cool IMO.

I got no issue with Deysha. She’s doing her job. Everyone’s gotta make a living. Its dealers, in general, that I have issues with. Just sayin’...
Originally Posted by audioAl
Deysha Rocks! You better believe it. She really gets down for us here. Patience is a
virtue.
I really appreciate the support, guys!!

Deysha