MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   2005-2014 Mustangs (https://mustangforums.com/forum/2005-2014-mustangs-43/)
-   -   First weekend with the stang! (pics) (https://mustangforums.com/forum/2005-2014-mustangs/700461-first-weekend-with-the-stang-pics.html)

iamzatch 09-01-2013 04:05 AM

First weekend with the stang! (pics)

2 Attachment(s)
I had a day and a half off from work this weekend and finally had a chance to spend some time with my new 2014 v6 manual base black/black.

Borla Atak Axle-backs installed Friday morning, in addition to a black billet shift knob. I spent most of Friday driving around town and overall getting a real feel for the vehicle. I took delivery on Wednesday afternoon, but spent the next 36 hours after that working/going to school so I didn't really get to enjoy it that much.

Saturday morning I installed a black billet grille on both the upper and lower grilles, as well as did a full "quick detail" using a variety of Meguiar's products and the two bucket wash system. I highly recommend the line of Meguiar's "quick" products including Quick Detailer, Quick Wax and Quick Interior Detailer.

It ended up raining a few hours after my detail, but it looked good enough to snap the photos I'll be attaching. I got off work at 2AM this morning and it started to rain very heavy. I raced home and had just got in the garage before it started hailing pea size and dime size hail. Wow... so glad I got garaged before that happened.

Overall this car is absolutely the dream I thought it would be. I am so fortunate to have what I have, I love it so much. Special thanks to this forum, American Muscle and all the people who helped me with my questions a few months ago. :)

PS: I would like to comment that I have had no trouble adjusting to the size of this car... it is different from my old one but definitely not too much to handle. The ability to move my seat vertically up and down has surely assisted me with my vision "complications".

2cokeman 09-01-2013 08:03 AM

CONGRATS!

MarkMan 09-01-2013 10:35 AM

Nice!

TomKat 09-01-2013 10:56 AM

looks sharp!

Googleme 09-01-2013 01:47 PM

beautiful...love the valence and grill of the new mustangs.

808muscle 09-01-2013 02:32 PM

New grills look awesome.....nice mod.

Vader GT 09-01-2013 07:08 PM

Congrats!!!

White05GT 09-02-2013 06:07 AM

Congrats! Very nice looking and they are easy to fall in love with.

AMDanBailer 09-03-2013 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by iamzatch (Post 8274986)
I had a day and a half off from work this weekend and finally had a chance to spend some time with my new 2014 v6 manual base black/black.

Borla Atak Axle-backs installed Friday morning, in addition to a black billet shift knob. I spent most of Friday driving around town and overall getting a real feel for the vehicle. I took delivery on Wednesday afternoon, but spent the next 36 hours after that working/going to school so I didn't really get to enjoy it that much.

Saturday morning I installed a black billet grille on both the upper and lower grilles, as well as did a full "quick detail" using a variety of Meguiar's products and the two bucket wash system. I highly recommend the line of Meguiar's "quick" products including Quick Detailer, Quick Wax and Quick Interior Detailer.

It ended up raining a few hours after my detail, but it looked good enough to snap the photos I'll be attaching. I got off work at 2AM this morning and it started to rain very heavy. I raced home and had just got in the garage before it started hailing pea size and dime size hail. Wow... so glad I got garaged before that happened.

Overall this car is absolutely the dream I thought it would be. I am so fortunate to have what I have, I love it so much. Special thanks to this forum, American Muscle and all the people who helped me with my questions a few months ago. :)

PS: I would like to comment that I have had no trouble adjusting to the size of this car... it is different from my old one but definitely not too much to handle. The ability to move my seat vertically up and down has surely assisted me with my vision "complications".

Congratulations on your new Mustang! I see you've wasted no time with your build and already started doing some very tasteful mods. The billet grille looks so good, especially on a Black car! Great choice with the Borla Atak as well, I run the same axle back on my 2011 GT.

I'm glad to hear we were able to help you get squared away. Let me know if you ever have any questions in the future! We really appreciate your business and loyalty.

-Dan

Toxix 09-03-2013 09:24 PM

Nice looking 6 man, grille looks awesome.
She surely is begging for wheels...