MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   2005-2014 Mustangs (https://mustangforums.com/forum/2005-2014-mustangs-43/)
-   -   What else is there to buy? (https://mustangforums.com/forum/2005-2014-mustangs/701471-what-else-is-there-to-buy.html)

Tyler N Tkachuk 09-26-2013 08:27 AM

What else is there to buy?

Hey everyone, I was wondering what else I could buy for my 2005 v6 Premium Mustang. I have 12" white racing stripes, GT style black mesh grill with fog lights, 5-pannel Window louvers, set of 18" chrome bullitt staggered wheels, and a Pypes Violator axel-back system. That would about do it, I don't know what else might look good, if anyone has any suggestions please let me know and I will contemplate them! ;)

2007StangV6 09-26-2013 09:10 AM

Plenty of things you can do. I'm guessing you want "show" mods rather than "go".

One mod that everyone recommends is lowering the car. Gets rid of the 4x4 look and makes the car handle so much better.

If you don't want to do that try looking at:

Rear bumper? Plenty of other options besides the bland stock V6 one.
Front facisa? Again, the stock one is too plain for me. Even a GT take-off is an upgrade.
Chin Spoiler? In case you don't want to spend too much money.
New Hood/Hood Scoop?
New spoiler?

Go on AmericanMuscle and decide what you like and start buying.

Soldier GT 09-26-2013 09:53 AM

[QUOTE=2007StangV6;8286430]Plenty of things you can do. I'm guessing you want "show" mods rather than "go".

One mod that everyone recommends is lowering the car. Gets rid of the 4x4 look and makes the car handle so much better.

If you don't want to do that try looking at:

Rear bumper? Plenty of other options besides the bland stock V6 one.
Front facisa? Again, the stock one is too plain for me. Even a GT take-off is an upgrade.
Chin Spoiler? In case you don't want to spend too much money.
New Hood/Hood Scoop?
New spoiler?

Go on AmericanMuscle and decide what you like and start buying.[/QUOTE]

Yep couldn't have said it any better.....

Nuke 09-26-2013 01:27 PM

Sequentials.

kevinmalec 09-26-2013 01:53 PM

A cold air intake (CAI) looks really good under the hood. A stand alone CAI only adds minimal performance gain, however if you add a SCT hand held tuner with custom tunes, this will increase your HP! The estimated gains on a V6 is between 15-20 HP. Once you upload the custom tune it will feel like a totally different car.
American Muscle, Brenspeed and VMP are very reputable companies that offer CAI/tune combo's!

Tyler N Tkachuk 09-27-2013 10:35 PM

Thank you, I will look into them!

danzcool 09-27-2013 11:22 PM

an xcharger... oh yeah. Do you have dual exhaust yet?, GT (or GT/CS) rear bumper for the dual exhaust. There are a lot of trim pieces you can put inside your car and engine bay. Do the shorty antenna mod, it's almost free.

bakerjd 09-28-2013 12:32 AM

Street Lethal Performance is a great shop as well. I am good friends with the owner and he's always taken care of me.

Also, I have a GT rear bumper you could purchase if you're interested in a dual exhaust system.

Diabolical! 09-29-2013 10:43 PM

Fuzzy mirror dice. Don't skimp, get a quality set.

X3xMONGOOSEx3X 09-29-2013 11:21 PM

Engine swap. :icon_couchhide: