Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

05 gt owners that arent IT or special forces!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2005, 02:07 PM
jc63_
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: 05 gt owners that arent IT or special forces!!!!

Navy Aviation Ordnanceman. My '06 GT is on order. Not an IT guy, not a SPECFOR guy. Just a bomb builder...

JC
Old 10-12-2005, 02:44 PM
allfyre
3rd Gear Member

im sorry i dont fit into any 2005 mustang stereotypes.
That's ok. We accept you anyway. You should probably think about getting the mullet though.
Old 10-12-2005, 02:48 PM
doc0075579
1st Gear Member

In the Army here in D.C. , Not real sure what this guy's problem is.... Must have been beat up and had his girl stolen by a Special Forces guy.
Old 10-12-2005, 02:51 PM
Twister086
2nd Gear Member

you guys are really defensive, this post was not meant to be insult to you guys... i didnt plan on you guys reading that deep into it... so im sorry this post came out to you guys as a criticism... im simply saying that im younger than the average new mustang owner (as shown in that poll question in here) and everywhere i have lived if your under 23 and you have a 30k car then its assumed that its your daddys car and your BORROWING it, and you catch a rack of **** for it. so i was saying that i work my way through trade college and paid for my car without any assistance. the mullet-relative comment would be your average mechanic stereotype. and sorry if calling you guys "IT nerds" is a bad thing. several of you referred to yourself that way so i thought it would be acceptable... i work on bmw's because for the most part they are nice cars, and i can make enough money here to afford a new mustang. i am a humble person and so are all of the people in our shop. i would love to come race you in indy sowaxeman, cause a loss is a good reason to make my car go faster sooner. so you guys can keep hating me for eternity... thank you professor wizard for seeing my orignal intent in this thread. keep the criticism coming though.. i like a heated conversation. (the reason i wrote this thread was cause i spend an hour reading through all of your threads in the what kind of people own 2005 mustangs post and didnt flame anyone for there response)
Old 10-12-2005, 04:33 PM
jc63_
2nd Gear Member

No problem...you know the saying...if you can't take the heat, stay off the race track!

JC

check out my brothers (green and blue) www.iyaoyas.com
Old 10-12-2005, 04:49 PM
Professor Wizard
MF Moderator

It is OK Twister..

Everyone here who has any time under their belts have some thread out there they wish they had not started.. LOL

I think it's cool that your a mechanic.. but it should would have been WAY Cooler if you were a FORD Mechanic.. THEN you could help us out with our cars!

As far as yoru age... you would be surprised how many under 25ers there are in here!.. It doesn't matter.. were all Stang owners and LOVE Muscle!

Hate... I never hate anyone longer then 50 years!... and that is not eternity!

I don't know were all "Defensive".. but we ARE VERY Reactive!

Old 10-12-2005, 05:55 PM
torch red
4th Gear Member

who cares about your age i had a mustang when i was 21 too back in the day 91'- and no one cares about what u make,sounds like your bragging alittle, there's no place for that here, we all in the same boat talking about how we love our cars and encourage guys on what or what not to do, my advice keep it simple, no need to impress, becaus remember there is always someone out there who can beat you and out spend you.

P.S. since u drive A Mustang u r forgiven-- now for your punishment go find a Z06 and beat him.
Old 10-12-2005, 06:35 PM
VaporDude
5th Gear Member

First things first......

1. Welcome to the site.
2. Thanks for helping us go out and beat the **** out of the other cars.
3. Race safe, you are too young to end up like some others.
4. Keep up the hard work you are doing as a mechanic. Eventually it will all pay off.
5. I am sure your car is a chick magnet at your age. Use it to it's fullest extent.

I hope you find this site as informative as it is entertaining at times. Enjoy your stay here and if you need any help with mods or problems that others have expereinced, we are here for you.
Old 10-12-2005, 06:44 PM
ChewbaccaD
2nd Gear Member

Hey Twister, you're talking a lot of smack for a guy who works a block from AOL HQ and MCI HQ. I got friends at both, and it should be fun to see 20,000-30,000 angry geeks chasing you down the street

Ha!! couldn't help it

Welcome to the 05 family... I work around the corner from ya, at Redskin Park.
Old 10-12-2005, 07:45 PM
Twister086
2nd Gear Member

yeah chewbaccad, i think the owner of our dealer may be friends with dan synder... i know alot of redskins come in here for sales and service. i worked on darrel green's 745i bout a month ago...

Quick Reply: 05 gt owners that arent IT or special forces!!!!