Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

05 gt owners that arent IT or special forces!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2005, 08:32 PM
ChewbaccaD
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: 05 gt owners that arent IT or special forces!!!!

there is a deal, and the 745i is very popular in our parking lot. I drive one occasionally as the "company car" here, but man I hate it compared to my Mustang
Old 10-12-2005, 08:52 PM
jtscuba02
2nd Gear Member

hey, im stationed here at ft. bragg. i never slept(had sex) with a family member, i am from the south and i had a mullet before. if it wouldnt go over like a lead zepplin i would grow one again. anyone seen the movie joe dirt? he only had a hemi and a mullet, and he got one of the hotest women on the planet. hmm, i wonder. seriously though, welcome to the forum and that sure is a big picture.
Old 10-12-2005, 09:09 PM
swieduwi
2nd Gear Member

Wiskey Tango Foxtrot, Over.......

21, to young to know better, and to stupid to know anything

I am 41 and work for the DOD in the DC Area, I am in IT and I am an Amature Carpenter
building funiture on the side. My wife is a Special ED School teacher. I have 3 Children 18, 19 and 20.
so do I fit into your stereotype?

You drive from Fredrick, MD down rt15 through Point of rocks, to Rt 7 to Sterling, Va
Thats a good 40 miles to drive. if you make 70+k per year and you are single, you should
move to VA, buy a house in Ashburn with a Redskin player as your neighbor....

Hey jtscuba02, I was at Bragg last month, doing some work on the network there and at Pope AFB.
Thanks for your Service, you are a hero in my eyes, All of our War fighters are heros.....
Old 10-12-2005, 09:13 PM
Mister Roper
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: swieduwi

Wiskey Tango Foxtrot, Over.......
Exactly.
Old 10-12-2005, 09:24 PM
swieduwi
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Twister086

you guys are really defensive, this post was not meant to be insult to you guys... i didnt plan on you guys reading that deep into it... so im sorry this post came out to you guys as a criticism... im simply saying that im younger than the average new mustang owner (as shown in that poll question in here) and everywhere i have lived if your under 23 and you have a 30k car then its assumed that its your daddys car and your BORROWING it, and you catch a rack of **** for it. so i was saying that i work my way through trade college and paid for my car without any assistance. the mullet-relative comment would be your average mechanic stereotype. and sorry if calling you guys "IT nerds" is a bad thing. several of you referred to yourself that way so i thought it would be acceptable... i work on bmw's because for the most part they are nice cars, and i can make enough money here to afford a new mustang. i am a humble person and so are all of the people in our shop. i would love to come race you in indy sowaxeman, cause a loss is a good reason to make my car go faster sooner. so you guys can keep hating me for eternity... thank you professor wizard for seeing my orignal intent in this thread. keep the criticism coming though.. i like a heated conversation. (the reason i wrote this thread was cause i spend an hour reading through all of your threads in the what kind of people own 2005 mustangs post and didnt flame anyone for there response)
Cool, just that your Post came of as being VERY Condescending, and Smug. So I am Sorry for My
previous reply...

Welcome

BTW, My Son is Buying his Own 2006 Mustang V6 and he is 18....
Old 10-12-2005, 09:42 PM
gwDiesel

I can't tell if your first post or this post was more childish?!?!? Please don't give yourself that much credit that we "read that deep" into your post. Your first post was merely childish...
Old 10-12-2005, 09:46 PM
ChewbaccaD
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: swieduwi

You drive from Fredrick, MD down rt15 through Point of rocks, to Rt 7 to Sterling, Va
Thats a good 40 miles to drive. if you make 70+k per year and you are single, you should
move to VA, buy a house in Ashburn with a Redskin player as your neighbor....
lol... have you seen what the houses are going for in Ashburn?!?! I commuted to the Pentagon every day for 4 years. We bought a house in Ashburn last year, and then I couldn't afford the commute anymore
Old 10-12-2005, 10:20 PM
Twister086
2nd Gear Member

yeah its 48 miles from my home to my dealer and i have a 2003 kia rio to drive everyday, my gt is nothing more than a toy to me. and i love it for now... i dont think i can afford a house in ashburn and a kia none the less a brand new gt payment as well, i wuold need to room with half the redskins defense to afford anywhere in northern virginia
Old 10-12-2005, 10:45 PM
ss
2nd Gear Member

I'm not an IT person, and I'm too selfish & chicken to go into the military, but I love my 'Stang!

I get you Twister, you're just a regular guy with a lot of pride, and good taste in cars (except the geo or whatever it was) Stay proud of what you've worked hard for and who you are.
Old 10-14-2005, 11:56 AM
swieduwi
2nd Gear Member

ChewbaccaD,
Have you seen the Prices of homes period.. If you live in northern va or
anywhere within 50 miles of dc !! I bought my first home in haymarket
in 1995 for 165,000 sold it in 1999 for 250,000 bought 10 acers in haymarket
on the Bull Run Mountain and built a house for 250,000 and sold it in 2002 for
525,000 (it's worth 980,000 now) Kicking myself... bought my current house
now for 335,000 in 2002 and now it's worth 680,000.

Twister086, I know that homes in fredrick, MD are very high as well, I was just saying
that if your single and making that kind of cash, you should be doing Very well anywhere
you live.

It's crazy thats all I can say about that....

Quick Reply: 05 gt owners that arent IT or special forces!!!!