Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

05 gt owners that arent IT or special forces!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2005, 04:14 AM
Twister086
2nd Gear Member

Default 05 gt owners that arent IT or special forces!!!!

hey guys... im sorry i dont fit into any 2005 mustang stereotypes. i am 21 years old, and i work BMW of Sterling as a fully trained diagnostic technician. soon to be master technician (not old enough yet) im not an IT nerd, nor do i fit into G.I. JOE's shoes. i dont have a mullet or sleep with relatives. but i do have grease under my fingernails, and dirt on my shirt. and i have no problem telling really hot girls to kiss my *** when they smurk and call me a dirty greasy mechanic. i work for every dollar in my pocket since i was 14... now 7 years later i make bout 76k/year and i own this car because i dont know anyone else that has an 2005 GT and I want to show every LS1 powered trash talkin lead foot what my mustang looks like from behind and what my rear tag bracket says... one GM emblem at a time...

i am an underdog. i root for the underdog.

P.S. i just increased my record to 5-0 monday night

Opponent -----------------Result
02 ws6 limited ed. WON...
04 srt4 stage2 w/19psi WON...close
05 GT auto w/few mods WON
04 srt4 stage 1 w14psi? WON...bad
04 EVO 8 poss stock? WON...bad

yeah my girl still stock... dont be fooled by that nice exhaust note when your out back folks!
Old 10-12-2005, 05:28 AM
AmericanMuscle
1st Gear Member

Default RE: 05 gt owners that arent IT or special forces!!!!

Is there a question encrypted somewhere... the sense is not making? Since when is incest or hair styles stereotypical of a NEW mustang owner? And allow me to play devils advocate here, but I don't see how a diagnostics mechanic is pulling in close to 80k a year... if you ARE making that kind of money, why are you wasting your time with a stock GT?
Old 10-12-2005, 10:10 AM
GJP05
3rd Gear Member

Your stereotypes also implies that the rest of us are IT nerds or Military people who don't work for their money.
Old 10-12-2005, 10:44 AM
Robs05gtvert
2nd Gear Member

Let me guess...you just read the book "How to Make Friends" Coming on this board and insulting members will not get you too far here....
Old 10-12-2005, 11:25 AM
burdweiser
2nd Gear Member

I am an IT nerd and ex-military. Tell us how you really feel. [sm=bicker.gif]
Old 10-12-2005, 12:07 PM
jthorn9
The Godfather

What the F's up with the steriotypes. I love my car but I'm not an exmillitary or an IT, I'm a college student that pays my own way through school and I work my *** off for every dime I make just I can have some extra cash for mods, dates, fun, etc.[sm=chairshot.gif]
Old 10-12-2005, 12:22 PM
sowaxeman
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: Twister086

hey guys... im sorry i dont fit into any 2005 mustang stereotypes. i am 21 years old, and i work BMW of Sterling as a fully trained diagnostic technician. soon to be master technician (not old enough yet) im not an IT nerd, nor do i fit into G.I. JOE's shoes. i dont have a mullet or sleep with relatives. but i do have grease under my fingernails, and dirt on my shirt. and i have no problem telling really hot girls to kiss my *** when they smurk and call me a dirty greasy mechanic. i work for every dollar in my pocket since i was 14... now 7 years later i make bout 76k/year and i own this car because i dont know anyone else that has an 2005 GT and I want to show every LS1 powered trash talkin lead foot what my mustang looks like from behind and what my rear tag bracket says... one GM emblem at a time...

i am an underdog. i root for the underdog.

P.S. i just increased my record to 5-0 monday night

Opponent -----------------Result
02 ws6 limited ed. WON...
04 srt4 stage2 w/19psi WON...close
05 GT auto w/few mods WON
04 srt4 stage 1 w14psi? WON...bad
04 EVO 8 poss stock? WON...bad

yeah my girl still stock... dont be fooled by that nice exhaust note when your out back folks!
Nobody cares what you make or what you do - whats with the apology/stereotypes?? Did I miss a thread somewhere that said all 2005 owners are Military & IT geeks [&:] Not a good post for a noo-b if you are looking to gain respect in here. And nobody cares what you race - come to Indy and I'll put a number in your L column
Old 10-12-2005, 01:09 PM
RetiredGeneral
2nd Gear Member

Come on people, give the guy a break... he works for BMW... part of his training is that people with BMW's (or that work on them) are the cream of the crop! We are all just lowly Mustang owners. Gotta go now, my cousin is waiting for me in the shower.
Old 10-12-2005, 01:24 PM
Professor Wizard
MF Moderator

RetiredGeneral..

What does your cousin look like!

Now.. before we allow this to turn into a bashing burning flaming explodoing session..

EVERYONE KEEP YOUR COOL.... WORD YOUR COMMENTS CAREFULLY...

Now.. I find myself wondering who offended twister!.. .. not the he might have an attitude or anything.

OMG.. I am part of the Low life.... and IT guy and retired Air Force. I don't get grease under my fingernails anymore.. but I do get a lot of car wax in there... and I would never tell a hot girl to kiss my *** - - well... at least not until we had sex at least once!

I had a BMW before this mustang... and now that the guy brings it up.. the dudes in the BMW shop where I bought my car do have a "better then you" attitude. Most of use took our cars to the BMW Club Members who knew what they were doing rather then arguing with the BMW shop guys on what the car needed.

I don't care the guy is a mechanic.. I only care that he drives a mustang.. and takes care of it. and has a decent personality.
Old 10-12-2005, 01:43 PM
delurker
3rd Gear Member

This thread has much suck.

<-- another former Air Force guy/current IT nerd. [8D]

Quick Reply: 05 gt owners that arent IT or special forces!!!!