Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2013 Mustang Forums Fantasy Football League Sign-Up (Joo Approved)

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2013, 07:51 AM
HT
5th Gear Member

Default 2013 Mustang Forums Fantasy Football League Sign-Up (Joo Approved)

Good day folks:

It's almost football time! For the past 3 years I've run the Mustang Forums Fantasy Football League and we've had some good numbers. I hope we can do even better this year! We will have two leagues of potentially 16 teams each, so we'll definitely have plenty of space for new owners.

So, about the sign up process. Returning players have one week from today to pre-register their teams for this years league. So, after August 7 at noon, registration will open up for all Mustang Forums users.* To sign up please send me a PM with the following information:

- MF Username (it'll be on the PM, so that's taken care of)!
- Email Address you want to use for the league
- Full Name (For the league)
- Team Name (if you're a returning player)

About the league. We started as a 16-team league but have since needed more room, so we run a format similar to the English Premier League (soccer). We have two divisions, an upper and a lower. The top 4 teams from the lower are promoted to the upper division, and the bottom 4 teams from the upper are relegated to the lower (if everyone returns). It is possible that teams that are relegated, or teams that aren't promoted, will end up in the upper division the next year if we don't have a full slate of returning players, as returners can pre-register. New members (or returners who respond after the pre-registration date) are on a first-come-first-serve basis when it comes to which league you'll be in so the earlier you PM me (after noon on August 7th) the better.

If you PM me before August 7th at noon, it won't count so be sure to wait!

It's a PPR league and is set up for fairly high scoring (a score between 150 and 200 is typically a winner). We also run two defensive players per team to make it a more comprehensive test of football knowledge.

I think that is all of the information. I'm working on our sponsors and prizes for this year, but I anticipate some good stuff coming our way. Prizes are announced for each league right after the Live Draft, which will be scheduled at the best time for all of that league's members.

It should be a fun year! Let me know if you want to play and good luck to all of our teams! If you have any questions feel free to post on this thread. Returners, feel free to discuss scoring and format alterations for this year here too!

* Returning players can still register after August 7th, but you may lose your stats from the previous year and/or be relegated to the lower division (it's first come first serve for new members).

Last edited by HT; 07-31-2013 at 07:53 AM.
Old 07-31-2013, 08:23 AM
tigercrazy718
4th Gear Member

PM sent
Old 07-31-2013, 07:01 PM
HT
5th Gear Member

You're good to go tigercrazy!
Old 08-06-2013, 10:43 AM
HT
5th Gear Member

New team registration begins tomorrow at noon! Slots are first-come-first serve so get that PM to me as soon after noon as possible!
Old 08-06-2013, 11:10 AM
AJ06GT
5th Gear Member

Hmm.... 16 teams is pretty big, but it sounds like a fun league. I think I am already registered for two leagues but I may drop one of them for this instead.
Old 08-06-2013, 05:23 PM
emin
2nd Gear Member

You got PM. Thanks Hunter
Old 08-07-2013, 07:11 PM
HT
5th Gear Member

Registration is now open! We have a few spots left in the upper league so send me a PM ASAP!
Old 08-07-2013, 09:41 PM
outceltj
5th Gear Member

Did u get mine ht. thanks
Old 08-08-2013, 08:20 AM
tigercrazy718
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by HT
Registration is now open! We have a few spots left in the upper league so send me a PM ASAP!
Am i in the upper?
Old 08-11-2013, 11:59 AM
HT
5th Gear Member

Yeah we haven't had much response yet this year. Everyone who has sent me a message is in the upper.

If you still want to register all you have to do is send me a PM!

For those that have registered already, when would be the best time for the draft? Sunday September 1st is a good date in terms of season start time and avoiding college football games. Any objections to that date or a preferred start time?

Quick Reply: 2013 Mustang Forums Fantasy Football League Sign-Up (Joo Approved)