Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pictures are up Shelby CS6

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2005, 11:52 AM
andyman
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Should I post more picks of the Shelby CS6? ( have about 20 )

The two hoods I like the most are these two

and this one

Mine would be in black, and I've seen those 04 cobra hoods in black and they look NICE. I'm sure the new ones will too, I just need to see it from different angles. I am also wondering if it would clear a C&L intake on a saleen supercharger, since the stock hood won't
Old 11-05-2005, 06:37 PM
TJ
4th Gear Member

Andyman

Those are nice the picture of the red one does it no justice that hood looks really good when you see the whole car with the hood.

I would have to see it on an 05-06 first also but on the older ones it rocks no doubt.
Old 11-05-2005, 06:38 PM
andyman
4th Gear Member

I'm surprised they still have the stock mirrors on... but WOW that is a cool car
Old 11-05-2005, 08:22 PM
GIDDEUP
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: andyman

ORIGINAL: TJ

Ok I thought maybe I was posting to many pictures and threads already on the CS6 and you guys seen enough I didn't want to over do it.

Ok if you want more you will get more picture's I have to stuff to so later today they will be up.

Andyman I am checking with people for the CS6 hood wating to hear back with an answer early next week to see if it poss to get one and how much $$$. you seemed to like it also, are you interested in getting one if poss?

PS
I think I might be obsessed with this (Shelby CS6) car man I really like it, the Cobra logo on the side might be a tiny little to much I don't know, I also have reason to believe this this car price might not be that high.
I'll get one if I can afford it ;D
Yeah $14,999 not including install for the stage 2 kit is pretty pricey seeing as how I only spent $19K on the car to begin with. I'm really up in the air and maybe just praying that they might lower the pice a bit when they start installing them in March.

Old 11-05-2005, 10:43 PM
TJ
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Pictures are up Shelby CS6

Andyman
Can I have this collection? please?
lol
Andyman the above is from the other hood thread I did't want to hijack thier thread, its just pictures I found on over the net the last few months I saved about 200. you weren't serious right you were just joking right ?

I just like to say from my photo libary because I don't want anybody thinking I am acting like its my car even if my sig is there. I had to post a few pictures already for something they wanted to see and always put that disclaimer in.

Andyman look at the last photo of the CS6 on the right side because of the angle picture of the car,. do you see what I see looks good doesn't it.
Old 11-05-2005, 10:53 PM
TJ
4th Gear Member

Deluker

Either I am slipping or you just put those wheels/tires (or Picture) on they look VERY NICE! 410's with a stick I am liking it way to go! then I see heads & L headers wow how about posting a picture of the whole car here?
Old 11-06-2005, 12:17 AM
delurker
3rd Gear Member

Heh, you must be slipping if you missed the pic of the whole car that used to be in my sig, TJ. [sm=icon_stickpoke.gif]

Thanks for the compliments, though. Here are some more pics.

Old 11-06-2005, 12:24 AM
TJ
4th Gear Member

Yes I know that car now you did change picture I am not slipping! the angle in your old picture you can't really see the wheels I took it for granted they wer the upgrade stock ones never noticed till you changed pictures.

They are nice and snug do not stick out nice job I like them and nice car!

Thanks for posting.
Old 11-06-2005, 12:48 AM
chrisc
5th Gear Member

do you know if this will be available through ford dealerships?
Old 11-06-2005, 12:53 AM
delurker
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: TJ

Yes I know that car now you did change picture I am not slipping! the angle in your old picture you can't really see the wheels I took it for granted they wer the upgrade stock ones never noticed till you changed pictures.

They are nice and snug do not stick out nice job I like them and nice car!

Thanks for posting.

I knew once I posted the sig pic again you'd recognize it. That actually was a pretty good catch, I just took the other pics today and changed my sig. Glad you like them, I really do too. Thanks again!

Quick Reply: Pictures are up Shelby CS6