Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lets talk price....

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2005, 11:45 PM
AmericanMuscle
1st Gear Member

Default RE: Lets talk price....

ORIGINAL: TJ

They have a big allocation Trey they were getting them in (customer GT orders) in 6-7 weeks when I was ordering, since then I have read at Blue Oval Forum about a month ago there are shortages of certin parts manual trans one of the wheel options. I don't know if that is still the case and how Arlington Heights has been getting lately just talk to them they have been honest with me.

If you end up ordering make sure to tell the sales if I was you do not want them to prep the car if the following applies to you below.

If you do not want screws put in the front for license plate frame, dealer sticker on the back, I wouldn't want them to wash/wax to risky for scratches.
I'm from McHenry, not even 15 minutes from Cary... and I wish I would've been thinking when they asked "do you want the plates on the front too?".. I assumed that since they had the bracketing in the front I wouldn't have an excuse for not having one.
Old 11-05-2005, 11:55 PM
TJ
4th Gear Member

AmericanMuscle

I figured I would tell the sales manager Sam so for sure no problem not the case they prep my car should have told the sales man.

Hey AericanM Stoner from this forum and a few guys getr together in IL for meets next time he e-mails me you want me to let you know? also he said to sign up at I think its Chicagoland (Northern?) Mustangs on the net I think thats the name.
Old 11-06-2005, 12:23 AM
AmericanMuscle
1st Gear Member

AmericanMuscle

I figured I would tell the sales manager Sam so for sure no problem not the case they prep my car should have told the sales man.

Hey AericanM Stoner from this forum and a few guys getr together in IL for meets next time he e-mails me you want me to let you know? also he said to sign up at I think its Chicagoland (Northern?) Mustangs on the net I think thats the name.
Yeah, just let me know.
Old 11-06-2005, 12:43 AM
andyman
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: AmericanMuscle

They have a big allocation Trey they were getting them in (customer GT orders) in 6-7 weeks when I was ordering, since then I have read at Blue Oval Forum about a month ago there are shortages of certin parts manual trans one of the wheel options. I don't know if that is still the case and how Arlington Heights has been getting lately just talk to them they have been honest with me.

If you end up ordering make sure to tell the sales if I was you do not want them to prep the car if the following applies to you below.

If you do not want screws put in the front for license plate frame, dealer sticker on the back, I wouldn't want them to wash/wax to risky for scratches.
I'm from McHenry, not even 15 minutes from Cary... and I wish I would've been thinking when they asked "do you want the plates on the front too?".. I assumed that since they had the bracketing in the front I wouldn't have an excuse for not having one.
Cool I used to live in Round Lake Beach
Old 11-06-2005, 01:44 AM
FastBackDan
2nd Gear Member

I bought mine for just under sticker invoice! Silver with everything on it.... I love (MY COLOR Lights)=)
Old 11-06-2005, 02:08 AM
F00Mustang
3rd Gear Member

Put dealers against each other.
Tell them dealer no.1 gave me this much off. Then go to another dealer and say what the first's offer was.
go back and forth untill you can't get anymore.
Old 11-06-2005, 10:59 AM
gregsdart
1st Gear Member

That particular dealer in Vegas has about 20 GT coupes on his lot, (yes, 20!) and i would bet you can easily get $1500 off MSRP, i did better, got Xplan for being a disabled vet. The trip home to Mn was great, paid for the the savings, and got to see Rocky Mountain Natl park, and Zion Natl park, both breathtaking!!
All the paper work can be done by Fedx overnight, and that way you can walk in and drive away in an hour!
Old 11-07-2005, 04:24 PM
STL_Atty
1st Gear Member

I'm in St. Louis and walked out the door with an '05 GT (ordered Oct. 04, got it in March) with every upgrade except Shaker 1000 for $26500.
Old 11-07-2005, 08:18 PM
Daniel60
5th Gear Member

I haven't read this entire thread due to being lazy but is it true our car in Europe can run 50 grand?