Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just drove home in my new 2006 GT

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2006, 09:03 PM
Bretstang06
1st Gear Member

Default Just drove home in my new 2006 GT

I ordered a 2006 GT in December and was patiently waiting for the order to be received. Yesterday at work my dealer called and said I've found your exact car and we can dealer trade, "What do you want to do?" Took a few minutes and I told him "go for it". What a sweet ride. Black, 5spd, premium GT, IUP and a couple of other options, exactly like my order sheet and I don't have to wait anymore. I've enjoyed reading all of the posts and comments. Mustang owners are a proud bunch and I'm glad to be back driving one again, this is my 3rd GT. The new model is the best yet, can't wait to start with the upgrades. And my wife loves it too. I'll post a few proud pics later on.
Old 01-07-2006, 09:22 PM
Hidalgo
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Just drove home in my new 2006 GT

Congrats! ... Enjoy your New Pony ...
Old 01-07-2006, 09:56 PM
scramblr
3rd Gear Member

[sm=happy046.gif] Congrat...Great feeling isn't? [sm=happy046.gif]
Old 01-07-2006, 11:33 PM
Corpo
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Wadatai

There is still time to return it.
you came to this site remember? you said you weren't here to flame, so why are you ripping on people who've said nothing to you? we obviously know your opinions on the mustang "bad deal" leave it at that.
Old 01-07-2006, 11:52 PM
chris_l_usa
1st Gear Member

Hey Corpo.

I can have my opinion right? I'm not here to flame but I'm not going to follow the crowd.

He mentioned his new purchase to precipitate some response/opinion. Otherwise, why would he bother to post his recent acquisition. I'm only obliging him.

Do you even have a mustang? If not why waste everyone else's time on a mustang forum.
Old 01-07-2006, 11:59 PM
Corpo
2nd Gear Member

Hey Corpo.

I can have my opinion right? I'm not here to flame but I'm not going to follow the crowd.

He mentioned his new purchase to precipitate some response/opinion. Otherwise, why would he bother to post his recent acquisition. I'm only obliging him.

its true, your right, don't take me as being rude as you do sound a wiser man then I. but he posted his "i just got a mustang" post on a Mustang Forum, not a general car turner forum. so what kind of responses do you think he's looking for?

Obvoiusly you came to uhh.. 'not follow the crowd', you don't even like mustangs. and once again you can have your opinions, but they are already very well known at this point.
Old 01-08-2006, 12:00 AM
LesteR723
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Corpo

There is still time to return it.
you came to this site remember? you said you weren't here to flame, so why are you ripping on people who've said nothing to you? we obviously know your opinions on the mustang "bad deal" leave it at that.
+1

nah...

+20,000
Old 01-08-2006, 12:06 AM
Wadatai
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Corpo

Hey Corpo.

its true, your right, don't take me as being rude as you do sound a wiser man then I. but he posted his "i just got a mustang" post on a Mustang Forum, not a general car turner forum. so what kind of responses do you think he's looking for?

Obvoiusly you came to uhh.. 'not follow the crowd', you don't even like mustangs. and once again you can have your opinions, but they are already very well known at this point.
Good point.

Old 01-08-2006, 01:29 AM
28HopUp
MF Administrator

Bretstang06 Date 1/7/2006 7:03:17 PM
I ordered a 2006 GT in December and was patiently waiting for the order to be received. Yesterday at work my dealer called and said I've found your exact car and we can dealer trade, "What do you want to do?" Took a few minutes and I told him "go for it". What a sweet ride. Black, 5spd, premium GT, IUP and a couple of other options, exactly like my order sheet and I don't have to wait anymore. I've enjoyed reading all of the posts and comments. Mustang owners are a proud bunch and I'm glad to be back driving one again, this is my 3rd GT. The new model is the best yet, can't wait to start with the upgrades. And my wife loves it too. I'll post a few proud pics later on.
Congrats on the new Stang!!! I recommend taking Advil once your face starts hurting from smiling so much. Welcome to the forum.
Old 01-08-2006, 02:09 AM
nvader

Congrats, we got our Black on Blakc GT last week. Lovin' every minute of it. :nice:

Quick Reply: Just drove home in my new 2006 GT