Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New pics of my mustang...56k (warning)...corrected now

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2006, 08:22 PM
andyman
4th Gear Member

Default RE: New pics of my mustang...56k (warning)

Those are nice pictures...thanks
Old 01-10-2006, 10:08 PM
Gloves
2nd Gear Member

Nice pictures! I like the aerial shots too.

Kind makes me hungry.

*goes to the refrigerator to get some blue berries.*
Old 01-10-2006, 10:26 PM
chevykiller
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: saud alzaabi

ORIGINAL: Its A Stang Thang

Nice car.

JW.

I'm guessing your from middle east? Are you like an oil baron/prince perhaps?

hahahaha....yeah right..prince my @$$ ..if i was a prince i wouldve had a ferrari or a lamborghini....

but now im just curious..why do u all people think that all of us people in middle east own some oil company ? not all middle east people are rich .... were just normal people living like normal people if it's that porsche you see it's my brothers porsche its a 2002 carrera 4 he got it used... and if it's that little waterfall that u see and all those flowers well my fathers friend own some kind of company that builds these stuff so the father had a really great deal with them building it in our house..... i mean it in a really great deal... my father payed about 30% of what it rreally costs...

well thats all just wanted to tell you guys what is the truth in the middle east.... not all are rich not all are poor.. but thank god we are satisfied from what god gave us....
now back to the topic do u guys think that the 07 cobra rims will look cool on my mustang ? + im changing those stripe colors to silver after few months
Well in all fairness, if you are from Yemen, then you DO own oil, right?

EDIT - As I'm sure your aware, most probably aren't - but every citizen of Yemen owns a portion of the national oil reserve.
Old 01-11-2006, 01:29 AM
Exilenla
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: hawgman

but now im just curious..why do u all people think that all of us people in middle east own some oil company ?
For the same reason that people in Europe and the middle east think people in Texas all have oil derreks in their back yard and cattle in their front yard and a gun on the kitchen table.... well, the gun part is right, but I guarentee I don't own my own oil well and the only beef in the house is in the freezer. It's a preconcieved TV thing. That's what it looks like on TV so that must be the way that it is.

Also just like most folk here in the States think us Scotsman run around the countryside wearing kilts and tossing cabers (telephone poles) at one and other

Nice pictures Mate!

Cheers!
Old 01-11-2006, 02:34 PM
MobyDickDog
2nd Gear Member

Folks, I've been there and done that don't want the tattoo and sure as hell don't want the shirt. He's got $$$ and he can keep it. The Poor people in the Mid-east aren't driving Mustangs and Porsche's with $50,000+ driveways to park them. In all honesty, I have wondered why he's driving a Mustang.

P.S. Thank a U.S serviceman the next time you see one.
Old 01-11-2006, 04:27 PM
stangmomasc
2nd Gear Member

What a great looking car. The blue is awesome. Hubby wants stripes on his red mustang like yours in black. Yours look great are they from a kit or were they painted on? And if a kit did you do them yourself or have them done professionally. Thanks
Old 01-11-2006, 05:42 PM
viking396
5th Gear Member

Also just like most folk here in the States think us Scotsman run around the countryside wearing kilts and tossing cabers (telephone poles) at one and other

Nice pictures Mate!

Cheers!
You mean you don't?!?!?!?!? [sm=badbadbad.gif]

Old 01-11-2006, 06:09 PM
saud alzaabi
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: New pics of my mustang...56k (warning)...corrected now

well...

im not from yemen as you can see in my profile it says united arab emirates ( abudhabi ).....

and about that u people say im rich im just gonna say the same..... were not rich and were not poor thankgod for what god gave s....

but cumon guys living in uae is not like dubai...there is no such things as taxes and these stuff in here ....

the truth about the house is that it took over 5 years to build and the reason is not to thats it's big but because when they build we run out of money so it takes some time to collect and continue building the house and to tell you guys about us we a big family so i dont think that a small house can fit us...

ummm.... i really like ur replies not because u guys think im lying but its just so that when i reply u can get to know more about me and us uae people...

stangmomasc : my stripes were custom made by a vinyl machine cutter connected to a pc so the shop drew my desgin on the pc and then made the size fit with many tries.... umm just to give HUBBY an idea if he made the color of the vinyl closer to red it would be really awesome something ghosty.... like for example a maroon color

thanks everyone for the nice replies... keep em comin
Old 01-11-2006, 06:31 PM
stangmomasc
2nd Gear Member

Thanks a bunch...thats a great idea....I love yours they are the best I think I've seen so far. I will show hubby your phots he will love the look on yours. Great Idea....Thanks again
Old 01-11-2006, 07:17 PM
351PONY
2nd Gear Member

Saud, I'm curious what those are also. Taking a good look at your pics it looks like there are several across your back bumper.

Also since you opened the door for more questions, I have a few.

Did you have to go thru a bunch of red tape to import your Mustang GT or were you able to go to a local dealership and buy it? I know it sounds wrong but I'm not even sure if you have dealerships like we're used to seeing in the states.

What do your friends and colleagues think of your Mustang GT? Are there a lot of Mustangs there or is it fairly uncommon to see one (especially a GT)? I just read about a man who fell in love with the Hemi Challenger in 1970 and had one imported to South America where it became quite the talk of the town. I'm wondering if you're getting the same type of reception on your Mustang GT.

And for my two cents worth, I think the stripes would look even better a bit thinner and in silver.

Quick Reply: New pics of my mustang...56k (warning)...corrected now