Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

KB s/c on stock GT - OMG!

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2006, 09:08 PM
hawgman
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: KB s/c on stock GT - OMG!

ORIGINAL: chevykiller
Wow, sounds like your trying to flame a little. I think if ANY s/c kit pulled these kinds of times for the money, there would be posts all over the place and this car will be posted all over the internet after next weekend. I don't consider posting seriously AMAZING power gains from a bolt-on product to be butt kissin. I have had my fill with a-holes like you hating because someone comes in with some unbiased information and genuinely tries to help people out and guys get intimidated because their 'I am the webmaster of mustang information' mentality gets bruised.

Don't feel special, cause it's not just you why I'm done with this site - there are a lot of other idiots here 2

BYE
Boofugginhoo. Get a couple of things straight scooter... First off, it is not news to anyone that I am an *******. And it's OK, you can type out the entire word, it won't be that shocking to me. Second, I wasn't hating anything. Just wondering why every other sentence off of your keyboard is "WOW KB IS AMAZING". Yea, it is a good product. KB has always been a good product. No one is doubting it or questioning it in any way. Hell, the only one that has had anything negative to say about a car running KB was YOU. You said the vid posted in the other thread you weren't impressed with because your shop could do it better, oh, and KB was AMAZING. For goodness sakes, you and Kenne go get a room already. We get it...you have buyers remorse over you Vortech and you want a KB because they are AMAZING. Although I don't know why. Isn't Adam tuning your car right now? It put down like 520rwhp. If I were you, I would he yelling Vortech is AMAZING.
Old 01-13-2006, 09:12 PM
hawgman
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: M
No but you sure do kiss the C&L metal intake tubes butt quite a bit. I'd be afraid of burning my lips off with all that heat it builds up
Since you were feeling insignificant and had to try to gain attention... Blow Me. There, are you happy, I noticed you. Wow, you're a somebody on the internet now.

Besides, I would much rather mention a C&L in my signature line than **** bob on JLT and their melting intakes.
Old 01-13-2006, 09:16 PM
Mister Roper
2nd Gear Member

I like the KBs and the C&L intakes.
Old 01-13-2006, 09:23 PM
lostsoul
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: hawgman

First off, it is not news to anyone that I am an *******. And it's OK, you can type out the entire word, it won't be that shocking to me.
I would have to agree
Old 01-13-2006, 09:25 PM
M
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: hawgman

ORIGINAL: M
No but you sure do kiss the C&L metal intake tubes butt quite a bit. I'd be afraid of burning my lips off with all that heat it builds up
Since you were feeling insignificant and had to try to gain attention... Blow Me. There, are you happy, I noticed you. Wow, you're a somebody on the internet now.

Besides, I would much rather mention a C&L in my signature line than **** bob on JLT and their melting intakes.
[sm=thanx.gif]

i am overwhelmed with joy that i am now somebody on the internet. thank goodness you noticed me!!!
Old 01-13-2006, 09:28 PM
hawgman
I ♥ Acer

anything to help..
Old 01-13-2006, 09:56 PM
blackhorse05
I ♥ Acer

this is funny
Old 01-13-2006, 11:03 PM
Corpo
2nd Gear Member

anyway, back on topic, wow.

that IS amazing, i don't doubt the words of who it came from, but 7.20? was there a computer malfuntion? but if you say 7.20 i believe it, get that vid up soon i wanna watch it and show people.
Old 01-13-2006, 11:55 PM
Mister Roper
2nd Gear Member

1/8th mile, not 1/4.
Old 01-14-2006, 12:09 AM
No Name
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: Mister Roper

1/8th mile, not 1/4.
7.20 in the 1/8 is still damn impressive!! That's a low 11-sec pass in the qtr.

Quick Reply: KB s/c on stock GT - OMG!