Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GOODBYE MUSTANG FORUM

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2006, 01:41 PM
hawgman
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: GOODBYE MUSTANG FORUM

ORIGINAL: GGIII

Hawg, when I first joined I found you to be one of the most respectable people on this entire forum.

However... Not so much anymore...

Chill dude. You used to be cool. [8D]

Oh boy[] You went and did it now. Man, do I feel sorry for you. Look at the dogpile I got for simply asking a question to one of the elite click here. You pushed it right over the top though. I mean you blatently contradicted another member in the exact same thread! Thetics said I have never had anything good to say, and you insinuate that I might have possibly said at least something good once. Look out man, you will be next...

There...see how damn silly this all is.
Old 01-14-2006, 01:43 PM
hawgman
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: stang9325

Exactly. I wish I could be an internet bully. You are so cool hawgman.
Tell ya what...why don't you go to the original thread all of this started in and point out exactly where I was bullying him... I asked him a question..well, technically I asked him a question then made a statement about the question I asked.

I wasn't bullying anyone or being an ******* to anyone until I got attacked. Sorry if I hurt the kendergarden classes feelings.
Old 01-14-2006, 01:57 PM
tripsevn7
Moderating with Angels

good luck killer in your future endevors. sorry to see ya go, esp since i thought we capped all the problems already
Old 01-14-2006, 06:32 PM
lostsoul
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Mister Roper

Wow. After reading some of the lame suck-up posts in this thread I kinda feel like I want to leave also.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo.. dont you leave too ..
Old 01-14-2006, 07:26 PM
chevykiller
I ♥ Acer

I felt I needed to make a quick response after reading this thread. Yes, it sounds like I'm being a baby from the post, but there is some more to it that you should know. Although Hawg made an a-hole comment accusing me of kissin KB's butt, it WAS NOT a big deal. I think his comment could have been left unsaid, but I don't think it was any big deal. It was the perinial straw I suppose. One of the main factors that pissed me off is the fact I have used and spent money with most ALL of the MF sponsors and Autobadges in particular sent me a 3rd brake light cover that said, 'chevy killer' when I stepped on the brake. I thought it was cool and was a joke for me and my friends at the track. I posted pics of the tail light in the strip section for autobadges benefit and got royally flamed for it until moderators (thanks trip7) stepped in.

This was/is not the only incident that I've noticed against myself and others. I started reading through many of the threads and got a little bent at the number of obvious teenagers with time to kill. Having said that, I still acted like a baby and feel kinda stupid for it because I have met some really interesting people in this forum and as an adult, I should be able to just brush of ANY comments. The truth is there is A LOT of people ligitimately using these forums in good faith and ANY forum website is going to have a certain level of immaturity with users being able to speak from the safety of thier screens.

I'm sorry I even made the post and should have just logged off for a day and laid low to cool down. It was I, who was being immature and I appologize to those who matter for it. See ya soon.
Old 01-14-2006, 07:34 PM
lostsoul
4th Gear Member

I didnt understand the auto badge thing.. but F it.. your back .. lets start new.. now help me out with these damn twin screw people ragging on me hahah
Old 01-14-2006, 07:54 PM
chevykiller
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: lostsoul

I didnt understand the auto badge thing.. but F it.. your back .. lets start new.. now help me out with these damn twin screw people ragging on me hahah
This was the pic I posted and got flamed royally for it. I posted it to promote autobadges. The thread was titled: 'now ya know who spanked ya'.

[IMG]local://upfiles/24802/117DE4DF44E044EF877859AA29BFCBE8.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/24802/B299BA8B437E409AB2F0F83FD8F25794.jpg[/IMG]
Old 01-14-2006, 08:21 PM
lostsoul
4th Gear Member

so who got mad and why? btw.. that looks cool!!
Old 01-14-2006, 08:41 PM
viking396
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: chevykiller

I felt I needed to make a quick response after reading this thread. Yes, it sounds like I'm being a baby from the post, but there is some more to it that you should know. Although Hawg made an a-hole comment accusing me of kissin KB's butt, it WAS NOT a big deal. I think his comment could have been left unsaid, but I don't think it was any big deal. It was the perinial straw I suppose. One of the main factors that pissed me off is the fact I have used and spent money with most ALL of the MF sponsors and Autobadges in particular sent me a 3rd brake light cover that said, 'chevy killer' when I stepped on the brake. I thought it was cool and was a joke for me and my friends at the track. I posted pics of the tail light in the strip section for autobadges benefit and got royally flamed for it until moderators (thanks trip7) stepped in.

This was/is not the only incident that I've noticed against myself and others. I started reading through many of the threads and got a little bent at the number of obvious teenagers with time to kill. Having said that, I still acted like a baby and feel kinda stupid for it because I have met some really interesting people in this forum and as an adult, I should be able to just brush of ANY comments. The truth is there is A LOT of people ligitimately using these forums in good faith and ANY forum website is going to have a certain level of immaturity with users being able to speak from the safety of thier screens.

I'm sorry I even made the post and should have just logged off for a day and laid low to cool down. It was I, who was being immature and I appologize to those who matter for it. See ya soon.
Well said, I knew you'd come back after giving it some thought.