Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Updated pics of my GT

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2006, 05:21 PM
chevykiller
I ♥ Acer

Default Updated pics of my GT

Finally got around to taking some new updated pics. Here ya go...

http://homepage.mac.com/chevykiller/PhotoAlbum2.html
Old 01-15-2006, 08:25 PM
M
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Updated pics of my GT

uh ohhhhh! look whos swimming in the waters...is it a shark...no its the killer!

nice pics bro
Old 01-15-2006, 08:27 PM
Orion_240
6th Gear Member

Boy! It's impressive! I just hope you never get tired of BLUE! LOL!
Personally I think it's a little overkill! Especially when I see the pony in the grill got blue!
Old 01-15-2006, 08:31 PM
lostsoul
4th Gear Member

nice pictures.. I think the roush kits are the best out there. the cdc body kit looks good too.. I want their hood.. (like 03/04 cobra style) but I dont see it for sale.. wtf =-/ .. anyone know if an 03/04 cobra hood would work on us?
Old 01-15-2006, 10:47 PM
The Ghost
3rd Gear Member

Glad to see you still posting. Great pics and awesome ride.
Old 01-16-2006, 12:05 AM
dkano
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Orion_240
Personally I think it's a little overkill! Especially when I see the pony in the grill got blue!
I actually liked that pony, it just looks like it belongs there. The only thing I didn't like was the interior dash trim, I loved everything else!
[sm=smiley10.gif] [sm=smiley10.gif] [sm=smiley10.gif] [sm=smiley10.gif] [sm=smiley10.gif]
Old 01-16-2006, 01:10 AM
chevykiller
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: dkano

ORIGINAL: Orion_240
I actually liked that pony, it just looks like it belongs there. The only thing I didn't like was the interior dash trim, I loved everything else!
[sm=smiley10.gif] [sm=smiley10.gif] [sm=smiley10.gif] [sm=smiley10.gif] [sm=smiley10.gif]
Yeah it's a lot of blue but looks more so in the pics. The interior trim looks way too overkill in the pics to as does a lot of others I've seen in pics, but when you see the car in person - it flows a lot better and puts the CF in perspective. Most all who see it in person thinks the interior is nice even when they thought the pics were too much.

I actually HATED the interior at first and it grew on me ....LOL Because the picture of the CF I ordered was a deep blue like the seats and when I got it - was a lot more brighter but I couldn't get my money back and put it on anyway. All said and done I'm glad I did it - like I said, it grew on me.

And YES I am back making posts. Sorry for the whinning. I encourage any idiot who wants to flame. Instead of throwing an attitude, I've just decided to exploit their stupidity and show them for the wannabees they are. I want to still be a part of the majority of this amazing community but morons be warned, I'm not going to be nice to those who flame.
Old 01-16-2006, 09:14 AM
pcdrj
2nd Gear Member

Nice to see you back.
Old 01-16-2006, 11:09 AM
mash2k
2nd Gear Member

Your car is absolutely one of the best looking Mustangs that I have seen. I love the colors and the retro look. The engine ain't bad either *wink*

[sm=icon_cheers.gif]
Old 01-16-2006, 11:13 AM
wildabouthorses
2nd Gear Member

I like what you've done to your Mustang! I happened to see a red one owned by the owner of the Mustang accesories shop that had that cream/tannish white interior (I forget the name of that color) with red dash panels to match the car. It actually looks awesome in person and I don't like the color red to begin with. I wouldn't have minded putting in the sonic blue panel kit (not the carbon but solid sonic blue) in ours after seeing his set up. But hubby wanted something simular to what was in the IUP package so went with brushed aluminum.

So looking at your pics I can really visualize what it must look like in person. Nice job with the mods!

Quick Reply: Updated pics of my GT