Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Would you like to have a Race/Drag subsection in the 05/06 forums?

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2006, 11:53 PM
M
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Would you like to have a Race/Drag subsection in the 05/06 forums?

of course.
Old 01-20-2006, 01:11 AM
dkano
3rd Gear Member

yes, I would most definitely like that forum. I've always felt like we are very limited in the forums we have here, just one regular and one "performance" forum for our 2005+ Stangs.
Old 01-20-2006, 01:56 AM
chevykiller
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: blackNchrome05

most definitely yes. I have a feeling someone a lil controversial who's about to head down to "rice wars" and cook some rice might be a moderator if it happens
Well I hope we get more replies and can make this happen. I actually would recommend that spyder be considered as a moderator for this proposed section. I think he has some of the best experience and he has always shown to be impartial and very helpful to most members. The fact that he personally does most of his installs and his family experience make him a perfect choice. He has a lot more patience than me and I really respect his opinion (as do most all)

PS - I'm not saying guys shouldn't ask paint, scoop, air, etc, etc, questions. There's no problem with that. It's just that we get so many posts that a lot of the technical posts some of us are following seem to get lost in the shuffle. It would be nice to have one place to go for perfomance mods only posts and then we can still surf the main forum for genereal stuff. So thanks guys so far for the feedback - can we please get some more??? I also noticed none of the no voters made a post. That is BS because I'm very curious what possible reason you could have for NOT wanting this. Not caring either way is one thing, but to be against the idea is pretty dumb if you can't offer an explanation why.