Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

YES - I am gong to kiss KB's Butt again!

Old 01-21-2006, 01:52 PM
chevykiller
I ♥ Acer

Default YES - I am gong to kiss KB's Butt again!

That's it, I don't want to hear any more debate about s/c and what they CAN do. I finally got to see the stock K/B car in action last night and I'll have video posted early in the week. I have not seen ANY s/c make this kind of power for the money and I won't.

Bottom line, the KB s/c kit was on a stock GT with no other mod than a clutchmaster clutch. This car ran 7.20's - 7.30's every pass! This was also with the driver letting off cause the stock suspension was sliding the car all over the place. With a suspension upgrade, this car would have easily run in the high 6's!!!!!

Let's do the math - that means for less than $10,000 in mods to your GT, it can be a 10 second car!!!!! I'm not going to say this car is running safe right now with that much power, but he has done over 20 passes now on the stock GT without a problem yet.

To have a 10 sec car for less than 40K is down right extrodinary! I don't think I can take it any more. I think I'm going to take the loss and make the switch. For cripes sake, this car is SMOKING me and I have 50 more HP and a zillion more mods. With the same set-up and my mods, I would hit the high 9's. Game over, I'm soon to be a KB man.
Old 01-21-2006, 02:03 PM
GGIII
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: YES - I am gong to kiss KB's Butt again!

Wow.

I'm getting a KB. No more arguments. *Starts saving*
Old 01-21-2006, 02:03 PM
M
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: YES - I am gong to kiss KB's Butt again!

So in the spirit of the "why some engines blow" post...For all those that want to know, has Adam established what boost on a KB will be safe for a daily driver and not a all out race machine?

I know KB says the 8# kit is safe and will keep your stock engine happy for a long time...true or flase?

thx