Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NEW WORD ON GT500

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2006, 06:03 PM
torch red
4th Gear Member

Default RE: NEW WORD ON GT500

WOW--juicy stuff--MONEY talks--i dont care if u have 5 SVT cars, if i can out bid you i'll get the car period. Careful who and what u knock--remember there is always someone out there that can beat you..your COBRA might be fast (LETS SEE A TIME SLIP) but i know and you should know that someone is always faster.
Old 01-30-2006, 06:26 PM
stangxs
1st Gear Member

ahahahaha!! that's the biggest crock ****, bs, retarded if you beleive it thing I have ever read on this board :tard:

hahahahaha!
Old 01-30-2006, 06:27 PM
andyman
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Cobra2497

I just got word that to be in the front of the line for the new GT500. You will need to have a SVT Cobra. If not Ford and SVT will put you behind all SVT owners. All dealerships have been informed of the new rule. Thank God I haven’t sold mine yet. If you live in GA cars should start arriving around August. I guess being loyal to SVT will pay-off after all.

Everyone: just keep buying those slow GT’s and I’ll keep smokin’ them.

PEACE.
my gt is faster than your gt500, mainly because i can get in mine and drive it, but you can't do that (and probably won't)

[sm=bling.gif]
Old 01-30-2006, 06:32 PM
GGIII
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: andyman

I just got word that to be in the front of the line for the new GT500. You will need to have a SVT Cobra. If not Ford and SVT will put you behind all SVT owners. All dealerships have been informed of the new rule. Thank God I haven’t sold mine yet. If you live in GA cars should start arriving around August. I guess being loyal to SVT will pay-off after all.

PEACE.
my gt is faster than your gt500, mainly because i can get in mine and drive it, but you can't do that (and probably won't)

[sm=bling.gif]
+1 haha
Old 01-30-2006, 06:37 PM
BlackSVTsnake302
4th Gear Member

Id be intrested in hearing where you inquired this info, I doesnt even seem logical, ok lemme see that you have a SVT and ill stick yr name before other peoples it just sounds dumb...
Old 01-30-2006, 06:41 PM
undefeated
4th Gear Member

PEACE.
LoL, I like your spunk, but you won't smoke these 05/06 GT's that are supercharged. You sound like my co-worker. He has an 04 Cobra. I get spanked now, but with the reputation Cobra has, it's not bad enough for me to worry. When I KB, procharge or whipple this thing, I'll be a mongoose then. I like the comradery though. It'll be more fun to beat a Cobra with a GT than to have something faster than a Cobra like a Vette or something. No one expects a GT to beat a Cobra. That's going to be fun[8D]
Old 01-30-2006, 07:22 PM
xRockThePonyx
6th Gear Member

I heard back when the GT500 "lists" were starting that SVT owners were sent something in the mail asking if they would be interested, but that may have just been a rumor i heard on a cobra site. I highly doubt they'll deny non-cobra owners of the cars, because that's throwing out money that they could bring in.

If you're not talking with a dealer about getting one, it's gonna be nearly impossible to get one, I'm sure... but I highly doubt they're exclusively for current cobra owners.
Old 01-30-2006, 10:13 PM
chrisc
5th Gear Member

wow this guy is a jerk, and when my dad went to go get on the line for a cobra, they did not mention this to him at all. i can see svt sending out stuff to previous owners, but i dont think that they will actually have dealers sell the cars to previous svt owners. plus for anybody who has actually bought form a dealer that not much of this kind of stuff is followed. when i went to get my car the sales person told me that it was being held by somebody else, but when we told them that we would pay off the car completely the next day....yeah, we took it home
Old 01-31-2006, 11:53 AM
sowaxeman
Retired Moderator

You know, there are car manufacturer's out there that will only sell to, or prioritize their potential owners. They're called Ferrari and Lamborgini I don't see Ford or SVT taking this approach. Money talks baby!

Cobra guy - we apprectiate your research and trying to keep us updated, but there was simply no need for your final statement. Not everybody is as fortunate as you to own an SVT - no need to kick them about it [:@] There are MANY flavors of mustangs out there, and this site is for enthusiasts of all kinds. This is not a forum that takes to kindly to derogatory comments like that as I'm sure you've already learned! Those that flamed back were just taking offense to your remark - but understand for the most part that we are all very down to earth folks that would welcome you here - if you change your tune. We hope you'll stick around, and leave the flaming/bashing at home. We don't need it.

Enjoy your car/s, the site, and potentially your future GT500.