Notices
2010-current S197 Appearance Section For all appearance mods to the 2010-2014 S197's

2010 Mustang Fuel Door

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2009, 02:16 PM
Even Steven
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by wilkinda
...Oh wait, you think he should have been attacked and the OP was in the right to jump him. That has been your postion along here right?
Um...no, I never said that. I never even implied that. Again, your reading comprehension is horrible if you think that is what I've been saying in this thread. I can't possibly help you understand my words (or the words of anyone else) if you can't grasp basic comprehension. After discussing this at length with you, it is obvious to me why you had a hard time grasping the question of the person who originated this thread.

And just for the record (and to make it perfectly clear to you, if that's even possible at this point), I don't think anyone should have been attacked. He asked a perfectly legitimate and understandable question, yet you and one other member decided to bash him for it. Time for you to start acting your age, especially since you think your age is just a state of mind. BTW, how was your mid-life crisis?
Old 07-12-2009, 04:17 PM
wilkinda
2010 Section Moderator

Originally Posted by Even Steven
Um...no, I never said that. I never even implied that. Again, your reading comprehension is horrible if you think that is what I've been saying in this thread. I can't possibly help you understand my words (or the words of anyone else) if you can't grasp basic comprehension. After discussing this at length with you, it is obvious to me why you had a hard time grasping the question of the person who originated this thread.

And just for the record (and to make it perfectly clear to you, if that's even possible at this point), I don't think anyone should have been attacked. He asked a perfectly legitimate and understandable question, yet you and one other member decided to bash him for it. Time for you to start acting your age, especially since you think your age is just a state of mind. BTW, how was your mid-life crisis?
The first guy did not bash him. He asked a legitimate question as to to exactly what the OP was wanting..the OP attacked him for that by being pissy.

When did my mid life crisis start? I have been driving mustangs and sports cars since I graduated high school. I married first time at age 20 and second time at age 31...we have had issues but reconciled. So basically been together for almost 12 years with great kids. Nope, those don't sound like mid-life crisis years at all. When i think mid-life crisis it's the guy close to 50 who divorces the wife for a younger model, gets his sports car and dresses years younger. Sorry, I already had the wife at 31 and had the sports cars since I graduated HS and dress my own style as I always have. Man..all the personal hostility your venting

Last edited by wilkinda; 07-12-2009 at 04:23 PM.
Old 07-13-2009, 05:05 PM
Even Steven
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by wilkinda
The first guy did not bash him. He asked a legitimate question as to to exactly what the OP was wanting..the OP attacked him for that by being pissy.

When did my mid life crisis start? I have been driving mustangs and sports cars since I graduated high school. I married first time at age 20 and second time at age 31...we have had issues but reconciled. So basically been together for almost 12 years with great kids. Nope, those don't sound like mid-life crisis years at all. When i think mid-life crisis it's the guy close to 50 who divorces the wife for a younger model, gets his sports car and dresses years younger. Sorry, I already had the wife at 31 and had the sports cars since I graduated HS and dress my own style as I always have. Man..all the personal hostility your venting
Why are you so obsessed over who was bashing whom and who did it first? Get over it already...nobody should be bashing anyone, regardless of how it started in the first place.

And thanks for taking the time to post your life story, but I couldn't care less, so I stopped reading by the time I hit the third sentence.