Notices
2010-current S197 Appearance Section For all appearance mods to the 2010-2014 S197's

Installed: Silver Stripes on Performance White - Pics

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2009, 01:09 AM
discodave
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by FastDEW
The C Stripes look much better with the pony badges on. I liked them before, but I like them even more with the pony badges. It makes it seem more finished.

Nice looking car now you need to update your profile pic. It looks boring compared to the ride you have now.
Thanks FastDEW.... I thought before I put the badges back on, it just looked like it was missing something.

Originally Posted by ttiguy
Sorry, but I don't dig the c stripe at all. One they are a different style stripe and two it's just too much going on stripe wise.

I surprisingly do like the center stripe though. Keep in mind I'm the type that doesn't like any type of stripes, hood scoops, or louvers though.

You know what they say though "opinions are like.....", but you did ask.

Very nice otherwise
Thanks ttiguy.... I chose silver on the stripe because I thought it would be more subtle; not like a set of stripes driving down the road.

One the C stripe... Yeah, I figured some would love it and others would hate it. No offense taken at all. I'm diggin' it though
Old 10-04-2009, 01:14 AM
discodave
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by xspsi
Excellent choice -- Very nice indeed!

Now you just need to change your sig pic...
Thanks! Signature pic changed!
Old 10-04-2009, 06:45 PM
TrickyRic
1st Gear Member

the silver on white looks great !

The silver seems to look good on just about any color..I just like the stripes on mustangs in general.
Old 10-04-2009, 07:28 PM
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

I missed that thread.

But hey, good call.
I like the sixxer front, and like to see it with a plain grille, without the chrome stuff.
Anyone done that yet?
Old 10-04-2009, 07:29 PM
ttiguy

Originally Posted by discodave
Thanks FastDEW.... I thought before I put the badges back on, it just looked like it was missing something.

Thanks ttiguy.... I chose silver on the stripe because I thought it would be more subtle; not like a set of stripes driving down the road.

One the C stripe... Yeah, I figured some would love it and others would hate it. No offense taken at all. I'm diggin' it though

As long as you like it thats what matters. My 'stang is being built on Tues 10/06 and I should have it by next mon 10/12 at the latest I'm told so I'll post pics when I get it and you can critique the possibly gnarly, bright blue stripes in my seats!
Old 10-04-2009, 07:58 PM
discodave
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by pascal
I missed that thread.

But hey, good call.
I like the sixxer front, and like to see it with a plain grille, without the chrome stuff.
Anyone done that yet?
I'm getting rid of the grille I have now and am going with the GT grille so I can get two more fog lights.
Old 10-04-2009, 08:00 PM
discodave
4th Gear Member

As long as you like it thats what matters. My 'stang is being built on Tues 10/06 and I should have it by next mon 10/12 at the latest I'm told so I'll post pics when I get it and you can critique the possibly gnarly, bright blue stripes in my seats!
I've seen striped seats before and they look awesome! They were black with red stripes. I saw them in a special order red GT convertible at my local dealer. I say good call. You're going to love it.
Old 10-04-2009, 08:30 PM
wilkinda
2010 Section Moderator

A local dealer has the Silver with the charcoal interior with Grabber Blue striped seats and it looks very nice together. I think you'll be more than happy with that choice
Old 10-05-2009, 08:00 AM
WeinerDog
4th Gear Member

Wow that's a nice looking Stang! Great color combo. The C stripes look much better with the emblems on there.
Old 10-05-2009, 08:19 AM
discodave
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by WeinerDog
Wow that's a nice looking Stang! Great color combo. The C stripes look much better with the emblems on there.
Thanks! Yeah, it made a big difference after I put them back on. Sometimes the smallest details really do matter.

Quick Reply: Installed: Silver Stripes on Performance White - Pics