Notices
2010-current S197 Appearance Section For all appearance mods to the 2010-2014 S197's

Back in Germany, Pics of my 2012 5.0!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2012, 12:12 AM
CaptainRon
2nd Gear Member

did you make any changes to the suspension? Engine cooling ok? I was curious how the car in stock form handles high speed over long distances.
Old 04-06-2012, 12:20 AM
Tanner05
Chop Mod

I love that stripe!
Your car is looking great and plasti-dipped or painted rims would really help the look.
Can't wait to see the rest of the mods you have to install.

Glad you got to get back to Germany for awhile, thank you for your service.
Old 04-06-2012, 05:50 AM
a_lopez1975
4th Gear Member

@captain ron: no suspension modifications yet, but its in my to do list. As far as the engine goes, not sure about how the engine cooling goes, but i will be installing the cai and Tuner this month....

@tanner: thanks!!! Thats my number One Mod i want to accomplish (black rims)..

Other than that, this month i will also get front and rear sensors on my bumpers, rear windows tinted, re-install window louvers (they didnt stick to well), and cai with Tuner.
Old 04-06-2012, 06:45 AM
MoshpitMad
3rd Gear Member

Sounds like you got some good plans. Believe me, I want black rims too, but I'm not gonna plastidip them. I'll wait until I can afford a set. I've come close to just painting the stockers...but have held off as these will be my winters. I miss Germany...lucky ****er.
Old 04-06-2012, 01:13 PM
YerBuddy
2nd Gear Member

I got to see this baby in person. She's looking good Lopez! Give me a call when you get back from your trip and I'll help with the fascia install. It's not hard and shouldn't take us more than an hour. Glad you're home...it's nice to see another Mustang on the roads around here. Pisses the Germans off! lol

Greg and I did some painting on our cars. You an see mine here:

https://mustangforums.com/forum/2010...ml#post7901713

Rob
Old 04-07-2012, 01:36 AM
a_lopez1975
4th Gear Member

@moshpit: well so far the weather is sucking Real Bad now, so hopefully there will be a Good summer this Year in Germany....as for rims, i will also See what i can find in eBay :0)

@rob: just saw your Pics and posted. Im in Dresden now and in a Few days, heading to tropical island in berlin. But i can't wait for the 21st to hit up that Car Show. Next week, i will go check Out that Car shop...
Old 04-07-2012, 05:01 AM
PA-Sea

Originally Posted by a_lopez1975
Well, finally back home and having a blast with my new ride. So far I've only installed a few of the mods. Took a few pics while at the horse stable (car was only pre-washed).

side/front view with black hood pin apperance kit

Side view with quarter window louver

Rear View with Roush Axle Back

Roush exposed

Retro-Style Shift ****

Another view of the shift ****

Other than that, I still have to install the Boss 302 Chin Spoiler, fog light covers, tri-pony center caps, still debating on plasti-dipped wheels (matte black) and still considering if I want to install the black hood scoop I purchased in which I will post a pic for public opinion.

More pictures to come once the weather clears up..
Old 04-07-2012, 05:04 AM
PA-Sea

Originally Posted by PA-Sea
Arg... still getting used to this sight. Meant to post the following questions. I'm in Ansbach and I'm having a dickens of a time finding tires for when October comes, any suggestion? Also where do you get your car serviced I would like to install back up and front sensors on my car. Thanks
Old 04-07-2012, 05:19 AM
a_lopez1975
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by PA-Sea
Arg... still getting used to this sight. Meant to post the following questions. I'm in Ansbach and I'm having a dickens of a time finding tires for when October comes, any suggestion? Also where do you get your car serviced I would like to install back up and front sensors on my car. Thanks
Not sure about the ansbach area. My brother in law works for audi, so I will have him do the sensors for me. And I don't like going thru affess because they can be pricey at time. Going to check this auto shop where Rob took his Stang and see what they're about. But there's some good auto shops in hohenfels, if you're willing to take the drive
Old 04-07-2012, 08:10 AM
JayyVee
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by a_lopez1975

Another view of the front

Silver Mustang Registry Decal Number (above rear light)

Also forgot to mention that I still have to wait to install the C&L CAI with Tuner..
SMR 2071 hollarin' back atcha.

Looking sweet!

Quick Reply: Back in Germany, Pics of my 2012 5.0!!!