Notices
2010-current S197 Appearance Section For all appearance mods to the 2010-2014 S197's

NEW: 2010+ Mustang Exterior Accessories from American ar Craft

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2012, 08:18 AM
AmericanCarCraft
Former Sponsor

Wow! Black and orange, is that a Halloween themed car? No offense, but that is hideous!

It is no wonder that you do not like our products, if you think that looks good.

I will be glad to offer a little constructive criticism for you though.
First of all, that is not “coil over covers”, it is “coil covers”. Coils in this usage, is the electronic part that creates spark for the spark plugs.
“Coil Over” refers to a shock absorber with a coil spring over it, hence “coil over”.

Second, the fact that we have many customers over the past 25 years who have won car shows with our products installed speaks volumes, not to mention the fact that we have built a very successful business selling our products through our distributor network and I don’t think you could say that about a can of orange paint, but good luck!

As I said before, I would appreciate it if you did not make posts in my threads, as your intension seems to be based on hi-jacking them and turn them into something totally unrelated to the title and topic.

Last edited by AmericanCarCraft; 08-17-2012 at 08:26 AM.
Old 08-17-2012, 09:46 PM
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

Originally Posted by AmericanCarCraft
Wow! Black and orange, is that a Halloween themed car? No offense, but that is hideous!

It is no wonder that you do not like our products, if you think that looks good.

I will be glad to offer a little constructive criticism for you though.
First of all, that is not “coil over covers”, it is “coil covers”. Coils in this usage, is the electronic part that creates spark for the spark plugs.
“Coil Over” refers to a shock absorber with a coil spring over it, hence “coil over”.

Second, the fact that we have many customers over the past 25 years who have won car shows with our products installed speaks volumes, not to mention the fact that we have built a very successful business selling our products through our distributor network and I don’t think you could say that about a can of orange paint, but good luck!

As I said before, I would appreciate it if you did not make posts in my threads, as your intension seems to be based on hi-jacking them and turn them into something totally unrelated to the title and topic.

I have asked that member to refrain from making critical comments (or rather choose different wordage) towards your products and he did.
So he's cool now...

But please, let's not instigate furthermore as it won't help you move your product or show professionalism on your part.
If members go crazy on you, we will clean up/edit your thread accordingly.
Regards,
MF staff