Notices
2010-current S197 Appearance Section For all appearance mods to the 2010-2014 S197's

Another 2013 in my stable - 2013 grabber Blue Premium

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2013, 03:33 PM
Gary Ugarek
4th Gear Member

More pics added, see post #1
Old 03-20-2013, 03:42 PM
Gary Ugarek
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by FordCustomerService
Sweet looking ride, Gary Ugarek! Congrats!

Deysha
Thank You Deysha
Old 03-20-2013, 09:24 PM
THS_Steed06
2nd Gear Member

Wow Gary that's a sweet car, congrats man! I love the GB color but that black hockey stripe just makes it that much better. Very cool and welcome to club blue!

On another note: That story about the previous owner..OMG wtf is with Women who just can't deal with a guy wanting a nice ride? I don't understand how they can't "get it" sometimes that this is our passion/hobby/interest and just accept it or make the best of it. I've heard this story a few times before and its just a sad thing for a girl to do (make men choose one or the other). Poor guy probably lost his a** on the trade and is now paying $30k for a Fusion!

Tom
Old 03-20-2013, 09:30 PM
07BLACKGT
5th Gear Member

Goodness that is siiiiiiiiiiiiikkk.
Old 03-21-2013, 04:26 AM
Gary Ugarek
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by THS_Steed06
Wow Gary that's a sweet car, congrats man! I love the GB color but that black hockey stripe just makes it that much better. Very cool and welcome to club blue!

On another note: That story about the previous owner..OMG wtf is with Women who just can't deal with a guy wanting a nice ride? I don't understand how they can't "get it" sometimes that this is our passion/hobby/interest and just accept it or make the best of it. I've heard this story a few times before and its just a sad thing for a girl to do (make men choose one or the other). Poor guy probably lost his a** on the trade and is now paying $30k for a Fusion!

Tom
My salesman and I talked about that, I wouldn't be surprised because of this event, she has pulled similar ****, and they will end up divorced, if he has the ***** to follow through, speaking I think I found them rolling around in the trunk.

I hear about this a lot down at the gun store and range. Guy buys a gun, gets it home, wife makes him bring it back.

MEN, keep your *****, is she says it is her or the car, **** her, the car will get you a better woman.

P.S.
Even when I was married my wife never dictated to me what I could and could not buy or own.
Old 03-21-2013, 11:07 AM
FordService
Official Ford Rep

Originally Posted by Gary Ugarek
Thank You Deysha
You're very welcome!

Deysha
Old 03-21-2013, 02:53 PM
07GrabU
2nd Gear Member

Great looking ride! Are those rims gunmetal? Would look better black. Definitely nice upgrade you did for yourself
Old 03-21-2013, 06:53 PM
Gary Ugarek
4th Gear Member

They are Charcoal. Yes It was a great upgrade. I love the hell out of it. Did track the window sticker, thing has 3.31s in it, they gotta go.
Old 03-21-2013, 07:18 PM
THS_Steed06
2nd Gear Member

I hear ya on 3:31's. Everybody I talk to says 3:73 is the best gears to get for a DD. Is that what you want to add or going steeper?

Tom
Old 03-21-2013, 07:37 PM
JFitz
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by THS_Steed06
OMG wtf is with Women who just can't deal with a guy wanting a nice ride? I don't understand how they can't "get it" sometimes that this is our passion/hobby/interest and just accept it or make the best of it. I've heard this story a few times before and its just a sad thing for a girl to do (make men choose one or the other). Poor guy probably lost his a** on the trade and is now paying $30k for a Fusion!

Tom
Yeah, I'm happy I have never run into it. My girlfriend could care less what I drive, but I think she likes my Mustang. She says she's ok as long as this is the only other woman in my life. I think she kind of likes Mustangs anyway. She sees them before me in traffic. She doesn't know cars, but she knows Mustangs.

As soon as I start to explain about 3.73 vs stock or the like, she just roles her eyes and hums loudly.

But otherwise I'm lucky.
ALSO,

Sick car Gary.
Have you thought about doing the Boss Quad Exhaust? I feel like any "Grabber" color 'Stang needs to be loud as ****.

Quick Reply: Another 2013 in my stable - 2013 grabber Blue Premium