Notices
3.7L V6 S550 Tech 2015 - 2017 This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2015+ Ford Mustang.

Nitrous set up help

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2018, 07:49 PM
Sean O'Rourke

Default Nitrous set up help

hey guys I am new here but I have been fitting a second wet nitrous kit to my 2017 v6. I need help with a few issues:
1. Once I connected to the fuel line I can constantly watch my distance to empty count down but I checked for leaks and the cylinoid is closed and there are no leaks. It seems weird it would be doing this.
2. I can not get a clear tach signal from the third coil pack on the drivers side for my window switch.
3. Where is the tps (throttle positioning wire) that I need to tap into for the wide open throttle switch?
Old 01-24-2018, 04:49 AM
Sean O'Rourke

Default Found the issue

Originally Posted by Sean O'Rourke
hey guys I am new here but I have been fitting a second wet nitrous kit to my 2017 v6. I need help with a few issues:
1. Once I connected to the fuel line I can constantly watch my distance to empty count down but I checked for leaks and the cylinoid is closed and there are no leaks. It seems weird it would be doing this.
2. I can not get a clear tach signal from the third coil pack on the drivers side for my window switch.
3. Where is the tps (throttle positioning wire) that I need to tap into for the wide open throttle switch?
The tps wire you need for a WOT switch is the yellow and purple wire on the TPS also you can not just tap a rpm window switch into the 6th coil pack you must purchase a tach adapter and install that to the coils
Old 01-24-2018, 06:38 AM
JimC

I'm glad you found the issues.

Interesting on the tach signal. On my 2006 I was able to just tap into the injector signal for the tach reading.