Notices
4.0L V6 Technical Discussions Any questions about engine, transmission, exhaust, tuners/CAI, or gearing can be asked here!

Another MRT believer

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2006, 01:04 AM
Dean53
1st Gear Member

Default RE: Another MRT believer

I just received my MRT exhaust today and will be putting it in tomorrow!! I can hardly wait. Scrming, you were my ultimate inspiration as well. So add another michigander to the list! I will be representing the Muskegon lakeshore with my new MRT!
Old 07-25-2006, 01:38 AM
Blk06Pony

Just had my Aero-turbine installed by MRT. Sound is incredible and I'm very happy with it. Another Michigander in the Canton area. Hey Scrming, saw a picture of car in their office. They said you've been in there quite a bit.

Thanks for all your work, like Dean 53, you were a big part of why I got the AT. They should give you a cut of your sales .

Do you know where (RPM's) you get the most HP gain. Much better performance but now I'm looking for something that gets better acceleration at lower rpm's. Suggestions anyone.
Old 07-25-2006, 02:34 AM
8cd03gro
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: scrming

ORIGINAL: mindfury

Thanks scrming, actually The Mistress is an inspiration, your video is what won me over originally. :-)

I actually told the guy who installed my muffler that another Mustang enthusiast from the other side of the state replaced his Magnaflow with the AeroTurbine, so that's how confident I was in the product. MRT was quite on the ball, my order was processed last Friday and I received the package today...

cool, another Michigander! If you ever get over to the Detroit area you really need to stop in at MRT! Great group of people and some really awesome cars! LOL

yea, yesterday i found out just how close i am to mrt. I was driving over to my friends house and passed by mrt! i was like...wtf man its that close?! It's only about 2 miles from my house. I thought it was at least 10. I don't know if you know where this is scrmin, but i live right on walnut lake which is RIGHT there. I was so glad when i found out how close i was. I wonder if they need someone to clean up shop sometimes cause i need a job really bad.
Old 07-25-2006, 10:38 AM
Shaerza

Wow lot of oyu guys really close by to me. When is the next michigan get together o.0
Old 07-25-2006, 11:34 AM
Rrruss
1st Gear Member

... I'm just a stones throw away in Waterford !
Old 07-25-2006, 02:20 PM
Blk06Pony

Hey Rrruss,

Where did you get those stripes put on? I'm looking to have something similar done to my car. Also, how much did it cost.

I'd be up for a Michigathering
Old 07-25-2006, 02:42 PM
Rrruss
1st Gear Member

They were put on by the dealer (I bought it off the lot at Bloomfield Ford)... there are a few wrinkles etc.
At first I wasn't sure I was going to keep them on but they have grown on me, so much so that they created the nickname.

I have some refrigerator magnets (3.5") of a standing "Pepe" that I can stick on the fenders where the pony emblems would go.
Old 07-25-2006, 03:01 PM
matb1980

I just had my MRT Aeroturbine put on last Friday and I love it. scrming - thanks for your reports, it was your experience that convinced me to try the MRT and I was not disappointed! I just wish I lived near MRT so I could get more stuff done by them...
Old 07-25-2006, 05:36 PM
scrming
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Blk06Pony

Just had my Aero-turbine installed by MRT. Sound is incredible and I'm very happy with it. Another Michigander in the Canton area. Hey Scrming, saw a picture of car in their office. They said you've been in there quite a bit.

Thanks for all your work, like Dean 53, you were a big part of why I got the AT. They should give you a cut of your sales .

Do you know where (RPM's) you get the most HP gain. Much better performance but now I'm looking for something that gets better acceleration at lower rpm's. Suggestions anyone.
Have you considered (or already done) the limited slip differntial and gears? While gear don't actually "add" horsepower they will get you off the line faster and get the RPMS up quicker! Definitely makes the car feel more responsive!

Old 07-25-2006, 05:37 PM
scrming
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Dean53

I just received my MRT exhaust today and will be putting it in tomorrow!! I can hardly wait. Scrming, you were my ultimate inspiration as well. So add another michigander to the list! I will be representing the Muskegon lakeshore with my new MRT!
Very cool...looking forward to your report!

Quick Reply: Another MRT believer