Notices
4.0L V6 Technical Discussions Any questions about engine, transmission, exhaust, tuners/CAI, or gearing can be asked here!

B & M Auto Shifter

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2006, 07:41 PM
bztz4m
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: B & M Auto Shifter

Sounds good can wait to see the final product.
Old 09-13-2006, 08:47 PM
SOLDSHORT
5th Gear Member

"Ok, the new part # is going to be 81004. Fits 05-up Mustang Auto .We believe the retail price will be right about $325 for the unit , with a street price of about $305.once we have finalized the dealer pricing etc. It will still likely be around SEMA time (late Oct early Nov.) when this will be ready for shipment. I will let everyone know as soon as we can start accepting orders for these. ...more to come"
Old 09-13-2006, 10:16 PM
bztz4m
2nd Gear Member

Very nice....keep us posted I know I would be interested. Is the part one easy to install or does it require a person with experience to install the unit.
Old 09-14-2006, 12:24 AM
05BlackPony
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: bztz4m

Very nice....keep us posted I know I would be interested. Is the part one easy to install or does it require a person with experience to install the unit.
Exactly what I'm thinking. The price for the unit isn't too bad, just wondering what the install would be like. []
Old 09-14-2006, 02:29 AM
graves0777
1st Gear Member

awesome this sounds great. Is there anymore pics yet?
Old 09-14-2006, 04:37 PM
boss 244
3rd Gear Member

I'll be at SEMA, can I pick it up there?
Old 09-14-2006, 05:33 PM
SOLDSHORT
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: boss 244

I'll be at SEMA, can I pick it up there?
it will debut there, i don't know about availablity.

The other site gets first shipment, but they may take orders there. just guessing.
Old 10-11-2006, 03:18 AM
SOLDSHORT
5th Gear Member

Console QuickSilver for Mustangs
Get the new Hi-Tek look for your '05 -'06 Mustang with the all new B&M Console QuickSilver shifter. The B&M QuickSilver shifter is available for your console and when installed, it features several unique materials. The black Delrin (R trademark) **** with aluminum insert along with the stainless steel stick and CNC machined billet aluminum cover plate, with illuminated gear indicator, provides a unique look. This shifter features the famous B&M ratchet action mechanism providing performance shifting without a trigger mechanism. Shift one gear at a time, no missed shifts to improve your driving performance. The Mustang Console QuickSilver utilizes the factory cable for an easier installation.
QuickSilver Console Shifter '05 - '06 Mustangs with 5R55E Automatic Transmission……..#81004

.Here is a pic in the console for all of you to view...Keep in mind there will be no B&M logo on the bezel, but other than that this will likely be the finished version!...The front of the stick is channeled to fit a line lock wire etc. in there so you can't see it..Optional T-handles with Button or Ball with Button will be avail....
Old 10-11-2006, 07:36 AM
scrming
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: SOLDSHORT

Console QuickSilver for Mustangs
Get the new Hi-Tek look for your '05 -'06 Mustang with the all new B&M Console QuickSilver shifter. The B&M QuickSilver shifter is available for your console and when installed, it features several unique materials. The black Delrin (R trademark) **** with aluminum insert along with the stainless steel stick and CNC machined billet aluminum cover plate, with illuminated gear indicator, provides a unique look. This shifter features the famous B&M ratchet action mechanism providing performance shifting without a trigger mechanism. Shift one gear at a time, no missed shifts to improve your driving performance. The Mustang Console QuickSilver utilizes the factory cable for an easier installation.
QuickSilver Console Shifter '05 - '06 Mustangs with 5R55E Automatic Transmission……..#81004

.Here is a pic in the console for all of you to view...Keep in mind there will be no B&M logo on the bezel, but other than that this will likely be the finished version!...The front of the stick is channeled to fit a line lock wire etc. in there so you can't see it..Optional T-handles with Button or Ball with Button will be avail....
VERY COOL! While I can't attend SEMA, I'll make sure the MRT crew stops in and checks it out!!! LOL!
Old 10-11-2006, 11:21 AM
bztz4m
2nd Gear Member

Is the install pretty easy or will it take an experienced mechanic to install the unit? Also how long does it take to install?

Quick Reply: B & M Auto Shifter