Notices
4.0L V6 Technical Discussions Any questions about engine, transmission, exhaust, tuners/CAI, or gearing can be asked here!

What's next?

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2008, 08:43 AM
lbballin9
3rd Gear Member

Default What's next?

Alright guys. I have a 05 gt, and I am looking for another upgrade. I have a magnaflow exhaust, K&N CAI, throttle body spacer, and I am getting a borla x pipe and long tube heads in this week. What should I go with next? I've been thinkin pulleys, but if I decide for a SC, it would basically just be a waste of money right? Let me know!
Old 08-13-2008, 09:55 AM
GrayPony
4th Gear Member

You may have better luck in the GT section

Last edited by GrayPony; 08-13-2008 at 10:07 AM.
Old 08-13-2008, 11:04 AM
MeanStang08
ChopShop Mod-tator

Originally Posted by lbballin9
Alright guys. I have a 05 gt, and I am looking for another upgrade. I have a magnaflow exhaust, K&N CAI, throttle body spacer, and I am getting a borla x pipe and long tube heads in this week. What should I go with next? I've been thinkin pulleys, but if I decide for a SC, it would basically just be a waste of money right? Let me know!
rear end gears..

i don't know if i'd say "waste" of money.. but if you do plan on FI, then i'd just put that money towards that goal..
Old 08-13-2008, 04:56 PM
BWfVA
4th Gear Member

You could put the money towards the Supercharger, but you could get the pulleys and then just use a smaller pulley on the supercharger to make up the difference and that way you would create the same boost pressures and still have the extra horses on the U/D Pulleys,

So basically you can do it but you have to put a smaller pulley on the Supercharger when you get it.