4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Saleen Mustang???

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2006, 10:25 PM
*Blk_96_Stang_GT*
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Saleen Mustang???

I have people staring at my car all the time, it sort of gets anoying and that fisrt Saleen that was posted above is awesome! a 5.8 liter didnt know they even made a 5.8.
Old 03-09-2006, 10:25 PM
06mustang88
3rd Gear Member

[:-] i didn't know that!! that sounds cool as hell!! how much are the new saleens??
Old 03-09-2006, 10:50 PM
JonBeast

ORIGINAL: David_K

ORIGINAL: turbostang21

When you buy a saleen mustang you are also buying into an elite group of mustang owners. They have their own clubs, own meetings, OEM saleen parts are now availiable for purchase. (yes a regular mustang owner can purchase them just dont expect them to ship them out to you any time soon since they are seen as less important. i get free next day air shipping with saleen) oh and you can pick up chicks by just making eye contact
wow that's the snottiest thing i've heard anyone say about saleen if you need your car to "pic up chicks" you probably get zero *** the correct answer is they are for people who are either collectors since they are more rare or people who would rather pay an assload of money for minor performance upgrades (with exception of a few models), like the body kit styling, and don't want to turn a wrench themselves.
yeah ok w/e its like buying a porsche or ferrari its a status symbol. lets the world know you have money and taste
And how did you get your money again?
Old 03-09-2006, 11:08 PM
Albizo66
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: axs377

ORIGINAL: MustangMafia

[You can't just get a t-shirt made that says "I have money and taste"? I mean dang, Saleens are cool lookin cars, but they don't seem anywhere near the price. And I don't know about you guys but I like to rely on my personality to meet women... If you consider your car your best asset something is wrong...
Number one I don't know too many chicks who even know the difference between a v6 and cobra, except that one is louder. You may pick up your chicks riding in your pony, but I pick mine up cause I look like a pony [:-] lol
that sucks dude, you look like a horse?
Old 03-09-2006, 11:13 PM
axs377
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: JonBeast

yeah ok w/e its like buying a porsche or ferrari its a status symbol. lets the world know you have money and taste
Not to be a dick, but I've rode in my uncle's saleen and I've also rode in a porshe 911 tt (belong's to my dad's boss). Not even in the same class. However I do agree with you that a saleen is much nicer looking than a plain old gt, and if you have the money why not go for it? However a $40k car is not a status of wealth like a $300,000 ferrari. jmo Again I'm not trying to be an *** I do agree with you that saleens are nice!
Old 03-09-2006, 11:16 PM
David_K
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 06mustang88

[:-] i didn't know that!! that sounds cool as hell!! how much are the new saleens??

check it

Old 03-09-2006, 11:18 PM
David_K
5th Gear Member

[And how did you get your money again?
I inherited it and i took over a real estate empire. i own over 100 properties in texas about 30% are apartment complexes
Old 03-09-2006, 11:22 PM
four-sixer
2nd Gear Member

[And how did you get your money again?
I inherited it and i took over a real estate empire. i own over 100 properties in texas about 30% are apartment complexes

old money inheritin bastid [8D]
Old 03-09-2006, 11:24 PM
axs377
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Albizo66

ORIGINAL: axs377

ORIGINAL: MustangMafia

[You can't just get a t-shirt made that says "I have money and taste"? I mean dang, Saleens are cool lookin cars, but they don't seem anywhere near the price. And I don't know about you guys but I like to rely on my personality to meet women... If you consider your car your best asset something is wrong...
Number one I don't know too many chicks who even know the difference between a v6 and cobra, except that one is louder. You may pick up your chicks riding in your pony, but I pick mine up cause I look like a pony [:-] lol
that sucks dude, it's really big as a horse's?
yep, you'd be surprised how many girls are into that though.
Old 03-09-2006, 11:26 PM
David_K
5th Gear Member

yeah the inheritance is nice but i still work my *** off real estate wise. anybody here work a 16 hour day? 6 days a week? untill then your not allowed to complain about my financial situation. i hate when everybody thinks that i just sit around all day and fall *** backwards in money.

Quick Reply: Saleen Mustang???