MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang (https://mustangforums.com/forum/4-6l-1996-2004-modular-mustang-7/)
-   -   guess whos gonna finally get blown by the end of the week? (https://mustangforums.com/forum/4-6l-1996-2004-modular-mustang/103778-guess-whos-gonna-finally-get-blown-by-the-end-of-the-week.html)

mustang_montana 03-11-2006 01:36 AM

guess whos gonna finally get blown by the end of the week?

keep your mind out of the gutter! my vortech kit+ fuel pump+injectors all came in 2 days early so they were here when i got home from work. my stepdad was pissed cause the size of the boxes, but i was pretty psyched. unlike my previous blower, this one i can actually install without having to mess around with anything. should be a relatively by-the book install. im gonna be working on it little by little each day, depending on weather and such i should have it running by sunday next weekend. no pictures, no batteries for the digi.

HaV 03-11-2006 01:43 AM

RE: guess whos gonna finally get blown by the end of the week?

well get battery's and take pics while your working on it! Are you on stock internals? What PSI are you going to be running? .. im jealous [&:]

orang04gt 03-11-2006 01:53 AM

Somebody's going to need new tires soon.

mustang_montana 03-11-2006 01:54 AM

definetly will get some of me installing it, or trying to at least. this is a huge project for me, havent done anything this big yet so im going to take my time. engine is forged, its an s281e motor. psi is 8, but with the afm powerpipe it should be closer to 9. that will change later though, when this tranny craps out id like to upgrade to a tko600 or a t56. then ill crank up the boost. i think the hardest part of the install will be the gauges(a/f boost and oil psi)

2000GT4.6 03-11-2006 03:46 AM

ORIGINAL: mustang_montana

keep your mind out of the gutter! my vortech kit+ fuel pump+injectors all came in 2 days early so they were here when i got home from work. my stepdad was pissed cause the size of the boxes, but i was pretty psyched. unlike my previous blower, this one i can actually install without having to mess around with anything. should be a relatively by-the book install. im gonna be working on it little by little each day, depending on weather and such i should have it running by sunday next weekend. no pictures, no batteries for the digi.
Your gonna rethink that pretty soon. There are a few parts that are really a bitch.

racer02GTstang 03-11-2006 11:57 AM

yea, tapping the oil pan is a bitch!!

code3GT 03-11-2006 12:00 PM

Oh when I first read this, I thought that hooker came through for ya...LOL j/k bro...CONGRATS

96cobra10101 03-11-2006 12:09 PM

Thats awesome. Sounds like someone is gonna need a new drive shaft soon too.

mustang_montana 03-11-2006 07:40 PM

im gonna need a new tranny before i need any of all that. i just hope it last untill fall at least. as for the oil pan, im gonna try and do that **** first. i know its a pain and all, but it shouldnt be too bad.

oh and yeah, the hooker came through too.