4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Traction Control Light Removal?

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2006, 11:10 PM
MustangMafia
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Traction Control Light Removal?

ORIGINAL: nathansmith50

ORIGINAL: MustangMafia

ORIGINAL: romans marine

That's so wrong to mask the problem...unless ur trading it in at a dealership, then screw em!
Whats the difference between doing it when I trade it in at a dealership and when I sell it privately? Either way it will end up in somebody else's hands.....
if a dealership sells it to someone and it's ****ed they're liable and have to fix it.

if you sell it to someone and it's ****ed then they are ****ed......and that is ****ed.

if you mask a problem so you can sell a car.....especially a major one that involves a safety issue in the car you are a ****ing scum bag.

oh yeah and it's a fealony.....it's called fraud.....you could go to prison.
Okay I don't feel like aruging with you idiots. I asked a simple question about MY car. So stop with teh cussing and name calling, that's the kind of thing that will get you banned...
Old 03-11-2006, 11:16 PM
MustangMafia
4th Gear Member

That's so wrong to mask the problem...unless ur trading it in at a dealership, then screw em!
Whats the difference between doing it when I trade it in at a dealership and when I sell it privately? Either way it will end up in somebody else's hands.....
if a dealership sells it to someone and it's ****ed they're liable and have to fix it.

if you sell it to someone and it's ****ed then they are ****ed......and that is ****ed.

if you mask a problem so you can sell a car.....especially a major one that involves a safety issue in the car you are a ****ing scum bag.

I don't think you honestly know what you're talking about. For starters, you ever heard of an as-is sale? Faulty cars get sold all of the time at dealerships. You're telling me if I buy a car from a dealership then a couple months later I found out there is a problem they have to fix it? Wrong. And what is fraud? Pulling a fuse on MY CAR? Maybe I don't want the ABS on because I am used to Non-ABS brakes? I'm failing to see how its fraudlent...
Old 03-11-2006, 11:21 PM
romans marine
1st Gear Member

I made a mistake in what I said. I was thinking and refering to dealerships that actually inspect and fix problems. however .... what you are doing is *****ng wrong.
Old 03-11-2006, 11:29 PM
00stang37
2nd Gear Member

just shut up. in the first place you an idiot for saying that you are selling you car and want to rig it up so you can screw the guy over. and second the little money that you would knock off the price deff. isnt worth someone else life. i hope you get screwed over on your new car that its not even worth keeping. you such a little b1t(h
Old 03-11-2006, 11:32 PM
nathansmith50
4th Gear Member

I don't think you honestly know what you're talking about. For starters, you ever heard of an as-is sale? Faulty cars get sold all of the time at dealerships. You're telling me if I buy a car from a dealership then a couple months later I found out there is a problem they have to fix it? Wrong. And what is fraud? Pulling a fuse on MY CAR? Maybe I don't want the ABS on because I am used to Non-ABS brakes? I'm failing to see how its fraudlent...
it's fraud because you're changing something to give the appearance that nothing is wrong. that's illegal.

i don't know of a lot of reputable dealerships who just take a car and don't inspect it.......which brings up another point......the car still won't pass an inspection.

and all of us telling you that you are contiplating something so scummy isn't grounds for being banned.......i think that coming on here and asking advice for how to rip someone off is something that someone should be banned for. grow up and take responsibility for things.....if your car is damaged sell it as damaged.....or fix it.....but don't hide it.......because if i bought that car from you there is a good chance i'd destroy whatever you bought to replace it as revenge.
Old 03-11-2006, 11:35 PM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

This thread is VERY done. Also, I will say this....I agree that it is WRONG to affect safety features that could directly have catastophic consequences to an unsuspecting innocent person.