4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Prochamber vrs H-Pipe...

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2006, 08:47 PM
redstanger
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Prochamber vrs H-Pipe...

http://media.putfile.com/2001-Mustan...aster-super40s

this is with long tubes, no cats, and super40's. This was before i installed my CROWER Stage2's
Old 03-29-2006, 09:28 PM
xx9gt6xx
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: hurleymasta

I've only heard a Prochamber once and it was w/ MAC mufflers and it has to be one of the best sounding stangs I've ever heard.

i have a MAC catless prochamber with mac muffs, it is MEAN but it has such a nice low rumble, it would kick the shtt outa of any other brand for sound, its not raspy at all, or poppy, or drony, its just PERFECT

Ryan

sorry to hear you went with the H tisk tisk tisk
[/quote]

+1...
Old 03-29-2006, 11:18 PM
SOHCtimes2
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: redass02gt

ORIGINAL: SOHCtimes2

I did some more reading over on MustangExhaust.com forums and I found that people said the Catted H is louder then the Catted Prochamber so I ordered the Catted H. I want it as loud as I can while remaining legal!
it's not legal to have a non-factory midpipe until your car is 8 years old in CA. sorry to burst your bubble.
Lol I hate it here, California is so gay. Whatever, when I have to smog I'll put the stock pipe back in. At least with the catted pipe if I get pulled over the cops wont gimme ticket for no cats.
Old 03-30-2006, 11:21 PM
hurleymasta
2nd Gear Member

i would just say F*CK THE POOOLICE! hahahha no im jp, but they must be real ******** to pull over a nice sounding mustang and check for cats, talk about getting bonuses for ticket giving....hahaha damn crooked cops....isnt that a pain in the *** to swap your midpipe all the time? why not just tell them it is stock see if it fools them!!! hahaha i think if we were smart we should cut Cali off the usa, besides the hot girls...but then we wouldnt have so much stuff that "might cause cancer" hahahahh they are soooo gay EVERYTHING CUASES CANCER IN CALI...and that way there is no more bitching about smog.....they can just float over to jap.....or sink, one or the other is good to me...
Old 03-31-2006, 02:27 AM
GTowner4life
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: hurleymasta

i would just say F*CK THE POOOLICE! hahahha no im jp, but they must be real ******** to pull over a nice sounding mustang and check for cats, talk about getting bonuses for ticket giving....hahaha damn crooked cops....isnt that a pain in the *** to swap your midpipe all the time? why not just tell them it is stock see if it fools them!!! hahaha i think if we were smart we should cut Cali off the usa, besides the hot girls...but then we wouldnt have so much stuff that "might cause cancer" hahahahh they are soooo gay EVERYTHING CUASES CANCER IN CALI...and that way there is no more bitching about smog.....they can just float over to jap.....or sink, one or the other is good to me...
what happens when you get pulled over for no cats? did you pay a big fine or a fix it ticket?
Old 03-31-2006, 04:58 AM
DarkShadowGT03
3rd Gear Member

yeah it may be a b!tch but i'd rather live here than....say nebraska... no offense to those who may live there. Nice place to live, the weather is nice, the women are nicer