4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Harley-Davidson Mustang????

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2006, 03:57 PM
d3mon
3rd Gear Member

Default Harley-Davidson Mustang????

So I was driving to school this morning, (half awake) and I see this mustang convertible probably 99-00 (spoiler), it was a v6 (no dual exhaust), and I had I big *** shield in the rear where the GT’s have the GT symbol. I thought it was one of those “car dealer shields” so I didn’t care at first, but then I saw the same shields in the sides again where the mustang or Gt symbols are supposed to be. So I got closer and I could read the writing in the shield “Harley-Davidson Mustang No. 23” the shield had the shape of the HD shield, so I tried to take a pic but camera phone, traffic, and manual trasmition didn’t help. It was black in the rear then it became silver in the front, didn’t notice the rims, but I’m sure it was a v6 , it had some ground effects in the front bumper and the gt fog lights, also instead of the “honey comb” grill had the delete kit and not running horse but a Harley-Davidson shield, so I checked and I cant find anything about a HD mustang, so I’m pretty sure the guy was and idiot trying to make that v6 look “original” but I can be wrong, can i??, also that “No. 23” makes me wonder, is there more? Or where are the 22 first? Anybody has seen something like that??
Old 04-07-2006, 04:01 PM
06mustang88
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Harley-Davidson Mustang????

i've never seen/heard of anythign like that but it's something that has definitely caught my interest. i'm going to try and find out some info on them.

Old 04-07-2006, 04:08 PM
d3mon
3rd Gear Member

The only thing I have seen about HD and Ford are the F-150 Harley bur never seen a Mustang (till today I guess)
Old 04-07-2006, 04:10 PM
06mustang88
3rd Gear Member

yeah i looked around a little and saw a bunch of F-150 stuff (i forgot about that truck) but absolutly nothing that lead to a mustang except for seats that are made for harleys called "mustang seats". (whatever they are)
Old 04-07-2006, 04:18 PM
d3mon
3rd Gear Member

Yeah I didnt find anything either, probably just some idiot, if I see it again ill follow him and I will have my camera in my car so I can have some pics to post
Old 04-07-2006, 04:19 PM
06mustang88
3rd Gear Member

if you see him again, run his *** down and ask him about it! it woudl be worth it!
Old 04-07-2006, 09:44 PM
rbstang
6th Gear Member

probably had a custom badge made...
Old 07-06-2014, 09:56 AM
AzTrey

Default I made my own

Ford and Harley-Davidson and only made fork trucks. I always felt they should make mustangs, so I made my own. I plan on adding some engine mod's but the he process of appearance alterations have been made. Funny thing is at the grocery store a guy told me he used to have a Harley-Davidson Mustang. It's funny since they never existed unless they were homemade like mine.

(I can't figure out how to add a picture from my iPad but if somebody would post it for me I will email some photos to them )
Old 03-25-2022, 03:18 PM
MustangDagan

Default Mustang Harley Davidson

Originally Posted by d3mon
So I was driving to school this morning, (half awake) and I see this mustang convertible probably 99-00 (spoiler), it was a v6 (no dual exhaust), and I had I big *** shield in the rear where the GT’s have the GT symbol. I thought it was one of those “car dealer shields” so I didn’t care at first, but then I saw the same shields in the sides again where the mustang or Gt symbols are supposed to be. So I got closer and I could read the writing in the shield “Harley-Davidson Mustang No. 23” the shield had the shape of the HD shield, so I tried to take a pic but camera phone, traffic, and manual trasmition didn’t help. It was black in the rear then it became silver in the front, didn’t notice the rims, but I’m sure it was a v6 , it had some ground effects in the front bumper and the gt fog lights, also instead of the “honey comb” grill had the delete kit and not running horse but a Harley-Davidson shield, so I checked and I cant find anything about a HD mustang, so I’m pretty sure the guy was and idiot trying to make that v6 look “original” but I can be wrong, can i??, also that “No. 23” makes me wonder, is there more? Or where are the 22 first? Anybody has seen something like that??
I saw a yellow Mustang this morning with orange stripes and Harley Davidson decals. It caught my attention since I had never seen such a thing. I didnt noticed the horse emblem on the back which has no bars through it which tells me its a four-cylinder turbo. Underneath the emblem its spelled out the word turbo. My initial thought was if such a car existed why would Harley Davidson go to the expense on a four-cylinder car so I thought it could not be real. Apparently its not from reading these posts.