4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Cobra R spoiler

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2004, 03:53 AM
Razor19
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Cobra R spoiler

I did search the net for the wing myself hence why I said does anybody know any places other than www.abcexclusive.com. I could really care less what you or anybody else thinks of the wing because what you think about it means nothing to me. I just figured since people say some of the most knowledge mustang people are on this forum that u could help me find it, which some people have done a good job of and just said the website they know where I can get it from and not rambled on about their own thoughts about the spoiler.
Old 03-29-2004, 03:57 AM

Sounds like fun. Pick up an issue of Muscle Mustang and Fast Fords, they ALWAYS have companies with 00 Cobra R body stuff for sale in the ads.

Old 03-29-2004, 05:57 AM
D1g1tal V3n0m
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: Razor19

I did search the net for the wing myself hence why I said does anybody know any places other than www.abcexclusive.com. I could really care less what you or anybody else thinks of the wing because what you think about it means nothing to me. I just figured since people say some of the most knowledge mustang people are on this forum that u could help me find it, which some people have done a good job of and just said the website they know where I can get it from and not rambled on about their own thoughts about the spoiler.

If you don't care then don't post on a forum.....This is a place where people come to speak their mind/voice opinions. If I post my car up I expect opinions. It's going to happen on anything you ask really. You don't like people expressing their opinions or just against freedom of speech? If you like the thing then get it but I just hope you're ready for the bashings you will recieve from alot of people in the real world not just on a forum.....
Old 03-29-2004, 06:11 AM

Easy there tiger. He's simply asking for some help in finding one, he doesn't care about anyones opinions on it...he just wants to know where he can find/buy one.

Old 03-29-2004, 08:27 AM
00redGT
2nd Gear Member

I bought my wing on cervinis.com ...and it looks great, not to many mustangs have the cobra r wing, i have it on a 00 GT conv, looks sexy with the top down with r wing, I think he should be able to put this wing on without anyone complaining, specially since its stock on a former mustang...its not some Import pos that serves no purpose what so ever...., anyways good luck dude, get some pics when your done and show me how it went, later
Old 03-29-2004, 03:26 PM
beezy
2nd Gear Member

Anyone have a picture of what a pre 99+ Mustang looks like with the cobra R wing? I can't imagine what it looks like
Old 03-29-2004, 04:53 PM
00redGT
2nd Gear Member

No offense to anyone but they really only loook good on 99+ mustangs...because they came stock on the 99+ cobra r's so they just look better..atleast i think.
Old 03-29-2004, 06:38 PM
2001SilverGT
1st Gear Member

your car looks nice in your avatar, you rule dude
i've had a ****ty day .. but that changed when i read this

Razor: no one here is trying to be a jerk .. we're just trying to help man .. when you get the Cobra R wing, expect people to react exactly like we did here .. most people will find it funny having it on a 96 body .. but others will fall in love with it .. i respect your freedom of choice .. i just don't wana see people laughing at you or calling you a ricer-WANNABE.. joining this forum makes you part of the MUSTANG family .. and we don't want anyone laughing at one of our bro's [sm=smiley31.gif]

MY OPINION = WOULND'T DO IT IF I WAS YOU .. BUT I'M NOT YOU
Old 03-29-2004, 07:25 PM
Razor19
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: beezy

Anyone have a picture of what a pre 99+ Mustang looks like with the cobra R wing? I can't imagine what it looks like
It looks almost exactly the same. I have a picture of it and I'm gonna put it on the gallery here so if u want to see it u can go look at my gallery.

Silver: Main reason I want to get that is to stand apart from all the other mustangs. I live in Arizona and I think its the same way with most other places I see like 3 mustangs every mile. I just want something that will make the car stand apart from the rest. I dont have money for a full body kit and even if I did then people would say "Oh look its a wanna be whatever". So if u have any suggestions on how to stand out among the crowd I would like to hear them. BTW I like your car especially the hood it looks awesome.
Old 03-29-2004, 09:38 PM
00redGT
2nd Gear Member

I think the cobra r wing will look fine on your stang dude, now that i see a pic of your car...i could picture it on there, good luck bro and order from cervini's i think its higher then the imposters...and it comes with no scratches or chips..which is def good, anyways order that **** and be different for once..lataz

Quick Reply: Cobra R spoiler