4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Love your stang!

Old 05-05-2006, 10:37 AM
mylongvictor
5th Gear Member

Default Love your stang!

Is anyone here like me that loves their mustang so much that you call it a she? Or give her girl names and catch yourself off guard talking to her at times? Make your girlfriend or wife soo mad because you seem to spend more time on your car then you do with her? Or this one time my girl falls and I ask her if she was ok and told her to put some ice on her ankels, but when a bird ****ted on my car I immediatly took the garden house and sprayed it off and buffed the area with some wax. Then proceeded to grab my 410 shotgun to kill the bird.
Do you find yourself looking at another newer mustang or other car and think, dang, I want that car, I wonder how much my mustang will trade in for, then find yourself looking for every excuse not to do it?
I will confesse.... I have.... to all of the above! [sm=smiley27.gif]
Old 05-05-2006, 12:14 PM
rbstang
6th Gear Member

Default RE: Love your stang!

yes.
Old 05-05-2006, 12:16 PM
SOHCtimes2
5th Gear Member

Yes, but not to the part about trading in car for a newer style. I dont like the 05+ looks. Only thing I would trade this in for is an 03/04 Cobra and I just plain can't afford it.
Old 05-05-2006, 12:17 PM
Sebski
2nd Gear Member

Yes, I agree (tear) jkz

Cept id never trade in my baby, especially for a new model mustang, id only go back intime to the 88 89's or if i win the lottery a 67 gt 500
Old 05-05-2006, 01:11 PM
blackbetty01
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: SOHCtimes2

Yes, but not to the part about trading in car for a newer style. I dont like the 05+ looks. Only thing I would trade this in for is an 03/04 Cobra and I just plain can't afford it.
My wife always gives me **** about it, but she also says shes glad I'm obsessed with Mustangs and not chasing women or something
Old 05-05-2006, 01:43 PM
DaMach04
4th Gear Member

i love my car. but i dont consider it a "she" and give it girl names.

I cant see it as being a she cause girls dont have *****...now if it were a ricer, then yes ide call it a she cause it would only be a 4 cyl...
Old 05-05-2006, 01:48 PM
2VNA
4th Gear Member

I love my pony and yes she is spoiled more than the wife.
Old 05-05-2006, 01:49 PM
laserred38
5th Gear Member

HEY....my cars name is Ruby....original huh?.....anyway yes to above....i sometimes like the S197....i sometimes dont.....so i couldnt live with a BRAND new $25k+ car to have a love/hate relationship with.....i already have that with my V6 Auto....and i couldnt afford a new one anyway but i am always looking for an excuse to check them out at the ford dealer....as i live around the corner from one....i'm saving up for the 09 that will have hips on the rear fenders and hopefully it will be a Boss/Mach/Cobra/Shelby
Old 05-05-2006, 01:58 PM
djdalfaro
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: SOHCtimes2

Ditto[sm=smiley27.gif]
Old 05-05-2006, 02:10 PM
mylongvictor
5th Gear Member

I've always wanted an 03/04 cobra but my GT was my first real taste of speed. I started with a V6 mustang as my first car. After a couple of bolt ons I realized that this was just not enough. So I traded that in for my GT. Now all the work and money that I'll put on her, I would love to pull up next to a cobra or camaro SS and either beat them, or keep up with them and they are just like.... thats a gt? Procharge Stage II coming soon, and a stroker kit from DSS racing with another small 75 hp shot of NOS just incase I need it type of thing. Along with a bunch of other things. When I start doing stuff on my mustang, it just became a habit, an exspensive habit at that. It would take a wreak to make me part with her.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Love your stang!