4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

My first Stang Pics! (Bout 10)

Old 05-30-2006, 01:26 AM
Emann0007
5th Gear Member

Default RE: My first Stang Pics! (Bout 10)

the hood and the front bumper are nice. the hood decal is fine. I kinda like it. Those side skirts look like they came off of a civic though. I bet you trip on them getting out of the car That rear bumper is fuggin' HUGE! Ditch that too and pick up some nice chrome saleens. White w/chrome is sexy The hood decal goes well with the black top and tinted windows. Clear corners or smoked headlights would be nice too.
Old 05-30-2006, 02:16 AM
meebix
4th Gear Member

Haha, well not exactly trip on them... But you know.

Yea I am probably going to get some smoked clears in time.

See personally, I think chrome looks just very OK on white cars. I think white on white looks 100% better than chrome no?
Old 05-30-2006, 02:34 AM
meebix
4th Gear Member

Been posting some ideas in the chop shop. I will probably be getting wheels at the end of the summer. I know I want white on white, I think that looks the best by far on white bodies. White Bullitts or White Saleens!? Tough choice. Or other ideas!?

Heres Pics: **Zoom out a little to get a better idea of how they look**
What you think!?!

[IMG]local://upfiles/24273/B3F3A34B59474C84A24489D97E673BC5.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/24273/87DE1224CA30406A9DFD8DC6E00CA131.jpg[/IMG]
Old 05-30-2006, 05:32 AM
dlazrael
5th Gear Member

white saleens, its pretty much pure sex there

Keep the hood and the front end, they're sexy

Find a set of skirts and a rear that will match with how low the front is... maybe some saleen side scoops?

get the steeda race wing, that thing is vicious looking (i have it, i love it, very aggressive look from it) :P
Old 05-30-2006, 01:36 PM
meebix
4th Gear Member

white saleens, its pretty much pure sex there

Keep the hood and the front end, they're sexy

Find a set of skirts and a rear that will match with how low the front is... maybe some saleen side scoops?

get the steeda race wing, that thing is vicious looking (i have it, i love it, very aggressive look from it) :P
Ok cool. Yea those white Saleens are pretty much pure sex. Wasn't sure how they would look, but now that I chopped them, I agree they are amazing.

Yea I gotta find some aftermarket skirts that will drop down like the rest of the body... I can't do that work yet though, so I have time to figure it out. Same with the wing, but I will probably go with the Kaminari wing, which is exactly like the Saleen wing.

JonBeast also said that I should go with the White Saleen hands down, and a guy chopped some normal skirts for me in the chop area and he said it would look A LOT better with normal skirts, and I agree.

Well... at least I have a to-do list, lol [8D]
Old 05-30-2006, 03:37 PM
02yellow

i like the pics looks like a sweet machine.
Old 05-30-2006, 04:47 PM
meebix
4th Gear Member

i like the pics looks like a sweet machine.
Heh, thanks... She sounds even better to add to that aggressive stance

(Video up by the end of the week)
Old 05-30-2006, 05:35 PM
2VNA
4th Gear Member

I like the skirts not too many out there you know. I don't like the rest of the kit though. Just my 2c. it's your car and will turn heads but are they saying wow cool car sould great or dam look another rice cooker.
Old 05-30-2006, 05:50 PM
meebix
4th Gear Member

I like the skirts not too many out there you know. I don't like the rest of the kit though. Just my 2c. it's your car and will turn heads but are they saying wow cool car sould great or dam look another rice cooker.
Yea I hear ya, and I understand that. But lets put it into reality, yes there are going to be people that like my car, your car, his car, and there are going to be people that don't. Thats just like with any car. And I understand that. Thats life.

Half are going to like it half aren't. But like I said, even with your car, or his car, or their car... some people are going to like it and some people aren't, thats just the way it goes.

So I can accept people that don't like it, thats fine, because just as many people that do like mine and don't like mine... Do like his or don't like his. So it don't matter to me.

With any car, some people are going to like it, others aren't.

And like I said before... I mean, everyone considers "rice" something different... But I don't think my car is close. Its just a body kit...
Its not like I have euro tails, a 10 foot wing, gold wheels, fiber glass inserts all over the place, stickers and all that crap. THAT stuff is rice to me. I haven't done anything besides the body kit. Which I can understand some people think are ricey, but I don't consider kits ricey.

And you can say, body kits aren't rice, its just the one you have... But to be honest... Most body kits look very similar with a few differences, they all completely change the look of the car.

But whatever, Ive been over this
Old 05-30-2006, 07:57 PM
DarkShadowGT03
3rd Gear Member

I'm sorry but I think the whole kit looks hideous. The hood has the riciest looking grill I've ever seen and I just don't understand why someone would do that to their car (aka previous owner). I'd scrape up some money and put a whole Cobra body kit on it....I don't see where it looks aggressive...kinda ricey imo.

Those white Saleens look pretty good on white cars though, not a fan of the white bullitts but the Saleens aren't bad

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: My first Stang Pics! (Bout 10)