4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Convertible question

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2006, 07:05 PM
trbuddy
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Convertible question

ORIGINAL: GreyStang

Hey! You shouldn't be looking up at your top when exceeding the speed limit anyway
It's not me looking up it's the chevys and ricer telling me they can see it clearly from behind after I passed them lol:-)
Old 05-30-2006, 07:31 PM
d3mon
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Convertible question

ORIGINAL: shadowfoxx

this is getting old so why you just shut up
man.. trying to train a monkey is not easy folks..

again... your friends answer on how to fix the issue is not wrong.. for the third time.. glue and staples will hold the top down.. and will not be that noticeable assuming that it is done right. I was bringing his reasoning into question not his answer on how to fix it. I am simply explaining that air does not get underneath it blowing it into a bulge.. I was simply explaining to the person who started this thread the reason on why a canvas topped car get a bulge.. based on my explanation a person with half a brain could assume that if you pull on canvas and its not held down it will pull up.. thus the bulge.. and answering the "why" question to the starter of this thread..... the way to fix it .. hold the canvas down.. i.e. your friends glue and staples idea...

now go fling some more poo and leave me alone.
ok i leave you alone i dont want you crying anymore[sm=imsorry.gif]